Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Channel 4 on YouTube

Channel 4 on YouTube

Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:44 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Channel 4 on YouTube

All the programmes made and owned by C4 are being put on to YouTube over the next few months. Some are already on there now and it is viewable here in Italy, I just checked. They aren't in 2 minute segments either, they are the full prog! It's a start! Hollyoaks anyone?!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Channel 4 on YouTube

One of my favourites is The Secret Millionaire
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:46 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

I like Peep Show and The IT Crowd. Also good is Come Dine with me.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Ah I love Peep show, being able to watch when I want to will be good too and not at stupid oclock. I just started watching True Blood last week which is an american series based on the Sookie Stockhouse series of novels. It is a bit racy but to watch on C4 I need to stay up til 11pm and not go to bed til 12.20!! That's a bit late for me these days!!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:18 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah True Blood is fantastic. Watched the first 4 shows. I've got all of the first series recorded from FX. Although I am missing episodes 5 and 6 - I set the recorder to tape them when I was away during the summer, then stupidly unplugged it so it wasn't left on standby. Doh! Anyway, you can watch them online for free - I just googled True Blood episodes and up came 2 or 3 sites streaming all the episodes from the first 2 series. I found one where you didn't have to register.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:44 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Also read that the BBC must stop geo-ip blocking by 2010. True?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by duffer
Yeah True Blood is fantastic. Watched the first 4 shows. I've got all of the first series recorded from FX. Although I am missing episodes 5 and 6 - I set the recorder to tape them when I was away during the summer, then stupidly unplugged it so it wasn't left on standby. Doh! Anyway, you can watch them online for free - I just googled True Blood episodes and up came 2 or 3 sites streaming all the episodes from the first 2 series. I found one where you didn't have to register.
I don't understand all this streaming stuff.... I'm assuming it's illegal? My dh does it sometimes but for things for himself rather than things for me...

It would be good if you could get the iplayer stuff. I do think the beeb have missed a trick with all the expats tbh. It surely wouldn't be hard to set it up so that you maybe pay a bit to watch, most of us wouldn't object to maybe £10 a month to watch iplayer stuff would we? and it's all money!!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:41 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

That's what BBC prime was set up for - so you have got your lot from them! C4 won't be showing True Blood, but it is on Corny.org. which has all sorts of shows on. It might not be there much longer though as it is running out of money!