Reload this Page >

anyone in Milan?!

anyone in Milan?!

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

elina00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone in Milan?!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm in Milan, actually i've been here for over a year now. But unfortunately did not meet many english speakers.

let me know if anyone is from Milan. would be great to catch up

elina
Old Nov 4th 2010, 7:46 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone in Milan?!

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I'm not in Milan myself but somebody will be along with more info so stick around.

Any questions about how the site works or any other kind of questions - just ask.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

looks like Milan is deserted, no english-speakers here
Old Nov 5th 2010, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum. I'm not in Milan either but I do know there are lots of English speakers there.... I'm sure someone will come along and rescue you soon!!
Old Nov 5th 2010, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

I'm not in Milan but there is a Benvenuto Club there, have you found it? It might not be the perfect solution for you but it can open other doors.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

cadbury is an unknown quantity at this point

pm me elina, i'm moving there soon
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

pls hurry)) i seems there is none here except for me
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

cadbury is an unknown quantity at this point

haha i wonder if you could give me some info on what it's like there.. are you teaching?
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

no, i actually work in a fashion showroom, which is a perfect job for any girl.

Unfortunately the only minus is the lack of italian, i get to speak mainly english as we deal with many manufactures based in UK.

Either way shoot me an email on [SNIP], i'm sure u've got plenty of questions. besides i should head to UK for christmas.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Nov 13th 2010 at 6:47 am. Reason: Removed personal email. Please use the PM system or the internal email system. Thanks.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

sunnyjt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I'll be in Milan in Feb Would love to meet up with any English speakers

Sunny
Old Nov 17th 2010, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Elina, I'm down in Salento, I'm sure with time you'll find plenty of expat social life. Good luck.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

Katieee93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I actually moved to Milan on the 4th. So I am needing to meet new people. I speak absolutely no Italian so I know it's going to be very hard for me. If anyone's keen, please feel free to drop me a mail
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Federica B. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
I live in Milan, too (just introduced myself in the Welcome forum), but it looks like I'm much older than you guys... (I'm 37, with 2 kids) so if talking to auntie Fede is still better than nothing, drop me a line!

My son attends an EMT nursery school so if any of you is looking for young teachers to share their views on teaching in Italy, let me know and I'll see what I can do to put you through.

By the way, thank-you Lorna for your reply: I'm still a bit confused as how to visit the Italy forum and the "grumbling thread" you mentioned (I'm not familiar with the site , but I'll try to explore soon).

All the best,
Federica