Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Another mince pie anyone????

Another mince pie anyone????

Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:08 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of
Default Another mince pie anyone????

I'm all Minced out here. Expecting snow and cold weather. Off to Sales, just getting ready to go. Full battle armour and a translation book for the grunts and expressions used by the charming youths that serve on counters here! BAA HUMBUG!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 1:06 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another mince pie anyone????

Originally Posted by ernesto
I'm all Minced out here. Expecting snow and cold weather. Off to Sales, just getting ready to go. Full battle armour and a translation book for the grunts and expressions used by the charming youths that serve on counters here! BAA HUMBUG!
Ah, what would we do without Italian customer service. Our sales officially start Jan 2nd, but lots of shops started offering discounts Sunday.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

linseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Another mince pie anyone????

hi you dont normaly sound like enesto srooge come back to sunny abruzo up in the high 20 here bung another srimp on the barbie
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default Re: Another mince pie anyone????

Are you in Italy or the UK Ernesto? I went to the sales on the 27th (uk) and the queues in m+s were so long I came back and went the day after when it had calmed down a little.

Much refer the shop assistants in the UK to Italy, generally speaking of course. Winds me up when I go in a shop in Italy and the assistant says "prego" as soon as I enter. I tell him/her i just want to look then he/she follows me round until I leave. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!