Alexandra

Old Jun 3rd 2012, 11:08 am
Just Joined

alexandrainpatti is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Alexandra

Hi All, I'm Alexandra and moved to Sicily 5 weeks ago. I live in the town of Patti 45 minutes from Messina and would love to hear from expats living here in Sicily. I moved from london to try a new life here and am very slowly learning the language. It would be great to hear from you. Have a wonderful day
Old Jun 4th 2012, 6:44 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alexandra

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I hope you'll be happy in Sicily and good luck with the language
Old Jun 4th 2012, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

welcome to the forum, and good luck with the language and .. everything!
Old Jun 4th 2012, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

alexandrainpatti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MarkRD
welcome to the forum, and good luck with the language and .. everything!
Thankyou for your message i'm a woman on a mission. First to learn the italian language. Having no knowledge before coming here 5 weeks ago i can now grocery shop. Yeah!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

milazzo06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alexandra,

Welcome to Sicily. Good luck with the language learning! (it's not so difficult)
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:33 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexandrainpatti
Thankyou for your message i'm a woman on a mission. First to learn the italian language. Having no knowledge before coming here 5 weeks ago i can now grocery shop. Yeah!
If you want Italian - you will have to learn the difference between Italian and the dialect. Not always easy.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
If you want Italian - you will have to learn the difference between Italian and the dialect. Not always easy.
You'll certainly know about that in the Veneto....