YES we got our visa today

Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future
Default YES we got our visa today

Hi All
We finally got our visa granted letter today and now i have a question do we have to go to Australia House in London with our passports or can we post them special delivery to get the visas placed in them?
Regards
Michelle
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: YES we got our visa today

Originally Posted by seanshellluke
Hi All
We finally got our visa granted letter today and now i have a question do we have to go to Australia House in London with our passports or can we post them special delivery to get the visas placed in them?
Regards
Michelle
Congratulations and wishing you all the success for your new life in Ozland.

Ref: go in person or post, well..........you can do it either way. To my knowledge, you don't really have to go there. Just post it and wait for them to get back to you. (Forumers please correct if I'm wrong here.

Cheers!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:34 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations again!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by boycot123
Congratulations and wishing you all the success for your new life in Ozland.

Ref: go in person or post, well..........you can do it either way. To my knowledge, you don't really have to go there. Just post it and wait for them to get back to you. (Forumers please correct if I'm wrong here.

Cheers!

You're completely right

Check out this link:

http://www.australia.org.uk/lhlh/visaevid.html
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Hi Both
Thanks again in my eagerness posted before i had search and found the answer after i had asked the question never mind must be excitement i think
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Hi Both
Thanks again in my eagerness posted before i had search and found the answer after i had asked the question never mind must be excitement i think
Hi congratulations!!!!!! we just got our passports back with visa in - we sent from local Post office in "special delivery silver pouches." You need two, one for sending passports in and a self addressed one -send passports in one with a letter requesting your visa to be put into passports and all your contact details phone number, e-mail etc, and put self addressed one in with it. does this make sense?? took 3 days from sending to receiving back! good luck
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Wehey CONGRATULATIONS such a great feeling isnt it to get that golden email, enjoy ya celebrations
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:34 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Hi All
Regards
Michelle
CONGRATULATIONS, we got ours today as well and had the same thoughts, think that I will just post them!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS

All the very best for your new life in Oz.

kind regards Lou xx
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: YES we got our visa today

Originally Posted by mary1967
You're completely right

Check out this link:

http://www.australia.org.uk/lhlh/visaevid.html
Thank you very much Mary.

Cheers!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: YES we got our visa today

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom
CONGRATULATIONS, we got ours today as well and had the same thoughts, think that I will just post them!
Very very good luck for your new life in Ozzzz dear laura and tom.

Cheers!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:08 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All
Regards
Michelle
When my nightshift finishes i will mosey down to oz house and have them put my visa sticker or whatever it is straight into my passport
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:21 am

Great News! Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by boycot123
Thank you very much Mary.

Cheers!

You're welcome
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Hi CONGRATS
and the best of luck passports going special delivery today with prepaid special delivery return envelope and booking flights for validation tomorrow for 3wks in november
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
When my nightshift finishes i will mosey down to oz house and have them put my visa sticker or whatever it is straight into my passport
Hi
Not going to get them any quicker and i don't fancy all three of us driving to London from south wales to get there between 9-11 in the morning and stand in a huge queue. Special delivery will do for me but good luck if your going in person