Wrong form for Austrlian Citizenship

Old Sep 27th 2016, 5:16 am
Just Joined

axatag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wrong form for Austrlian Citizenship

Hi. I just applied online for my parent (both of them are over 60 years old) . After I submitted and check the review application it showed form 1300t(for between 18 and 60) not 1290(for under 18 or over 60). Is that ok? Do my parent have to take the citizenship test if they are accepted the form? Or do I have to reapply? It's not my fault as there are only 2 options for online one is by conferral other one is by descent. Thanks.
Old Sep 28th 2016, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wrong form for Austrlian Citizenship

Over 60s don't have to complete the test, however if you've completed the wrong form on their behalf, then I suggest you contact immigration to clarify if you have to complete the correct form.
Old Oct 2nd 2016, 8:16 am
Just Joined

axatag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wrong form for Austrlian Citizenship

Thank you for your reply. They charged me AU$180 for each person which is the fee for form 1290. It might be wrong display on the website.

Last edited by axatag; Oct 2nd 2016 at 8:31 am.