Forum Regular

saif2456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa subclass 600

Hi all,

My mother is on subclass 600. The visa says:

1. Must not arrive after: 25 November 2016
2. Stay period: 12 months from each entry/arrival
It also has 'No further stay'

My mom arrived last month. She should be able to stay for 12 months from the arrival date, right? The "25 Nov 2016" is not a visa expiry date, but the last date for arrival.....am I right?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Best.
Old Oct 2nd 2016, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

SoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond reputeSoCalDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa subclass 600

That is correct. If she arrived on the 24th of November 2016, she would have to leave Australia in November 2017. I managed to stay in Australia for almost two years on my 12 month tourist visa.
Old Oct 2nd 2016, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

saif2456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa subclass 600

Originally Posted by SoCalDon
That is correct. If she arrived on the 24th of November 2016, she would have to leave Australia in November 2017. I managed to stay in Australia for almost two years on my 12 month tourist visa.
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. Much appreciated.