who applying 457 thread

Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:00 am
Just Joined

londongal68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Originally Posted by BoredinBelfast
Hiya, anyone know what date Sydney LCU are processing on the 457 meds? We are 3 Sept? cheers, BiB
hi,
my CO just e-mailed me that LCU are processing medical from 30th August.
good luck to all of us...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

BoredinBelfast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by londongal68
hi,
my CO just e-mailed me that LCU are processing medical from 30th August.
good luck to all of us...
30th Aug' - excellent news - thanks Londongal.

Congrat's to those who have got the 'golden ticket' and best of luck to all those waiting!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shazza
GOOD MORNING ALL

had fab day out at deep sea world yesterday and no talk of visa....

julie hows you today i bet your still on a high eh?that was brill news..

B- THE 457 VISA IS QUICKER THAN THE OTHERS..taking between 4-10wks.

nessa-e-visa is quicker but i think only by about a week

good luck to you all waiting....still no registration for me today

but patience is my new name
Morning patience,

glad you had a nice day out you deserve it, this stress is too much for me, it doesnt stop once the visa comes - now I have to sell the house, sort out sending the dog and the furniture etc, etc, :curse:
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

morning everybody ...

how was sea life ?? sharon???

hows the moving going julie have you started yet ????

well yesterday was stressfull told my old friend that i am moving to perth and then all i did was cry all the way home

its so horrible i know that i am hurting people that i love by moving to au but i can't stay in the uk just to make them happy at the end of the day i have to be happy too .

love tiff
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Nagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really niceNagiboy is just really nice

For those of us still waiting for the issue of our visa, did you know that you can go over without the visa being issued on a ETA and wait for the visa to be issued whilst you are in Oz. I know most people are quite happy to wait for their visa before moving but if you are like me ( House sold, left UK job 2 months ago, shipping leaving on 2 Oct and UK money running out rapidly) why not go over and start sorting out a rental and gewtting settled into Oz lifestyle.

And here's the email I received fromthe Australian High Commission in London confirming this is possible...

Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

It is possible to apply for a Temporary Business Long Stay Visa (Subclass 457) from outside Australia and have the visa approved when you are in Australia. However you will not be able to work until your 457 visa is approved. If you intend to travel to Australia before your 457 Visa application is finalised, you will need to inform the case officer or office processing your visa application.

If you enter Australia on a one way ticket you may be asked by Australian Immigration authorities on arrival at the airport as to what your plans are for departing Australia are. You would need to explain your intentions to the officer and the officer needs to be satisfied that you do not intend to stay beyond the period which your visa allows. While not a mandatory requirement, you may wish to carry a copy of your bank statement to demonstrate you have sufficient funds to purchase an airline ticket out of Australia.

We hope this information has been of assistance.

Yours sincerely

London Contact Centre
Migration Branch
Australian High Commission
Strand London WC2B 4LA

DIAC website: www.immi.gov.au
London website: www.uk.embassy.gov.au

I hope this of help to someone..

Matt
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

GOOD MORNING TIFF/JULIE AND FELLOW WAITERS!!!

had great day out tiff at deep sea world very relaxing just what i needed

it is sad saying farewell BUT you need to do whats right for you

julie good luck with the packing still trying to flog my house aswell

still waiting as ever think qnc have forgotten about me
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD MORNING TIFF/JULIE AND FELLOW WAITERS!!!

had great day out tiff at deep sea world very relaxing just what i needed

it is sad saying farewell BUT you need to do whats right for you

julie good luck with the packing still trying to flog my house aswell

still waiting as ever think qnc have forgotten about me
so am i my house isn't selling either:curse::curse:
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
so am i my house isn't selling either:curse::curse:
nitemare

have you started packing up yet?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=midwife2be;5352391]Morning patience,

you taking the mick?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
morning everybody ...

how was sea life ?? sharon???

hows the moving going julie have you started yet ????

well yesterday was stressfull told my old friend that i am moving to perth and then all i did was cry all the way home

its so horrible i know that i am hurting people that i love by moving to au but i can't stay in the uk just to make them happy at the end of the day i have to be happy too .

love tiff
Morning tiff & patience!!!

Sorry to hear about your day yesterday had one like that myself, have you read the thread 'why cant they just be happy for us?'

It seems there are lots of us going through the same thing, there's something to be said for not telling people until your ready to go At least your off soon, I have to put up with em till january

Had positive feedback on house but no offer, we've reduced it again so will just have to wait and see if someone else want it!!

I dont know about starting work when I get to perth I'll need a year out after all this stress :curse:

julie x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

fingers crossed for house sale for all of us

no what you mean about all the stress julie im going bald:curse:

read that post too its amazing how funny people can get when you tell them.i thought i had the best family /friends in the world but seeing a very different side now

patience x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

nitemare

have you started packing up yet?
no i haven't was told by crown that they do everything and that i just leave everything to them the only bx i am packing is my undie draw and no its not because i want to sneak in a rabbit or two just dont want anyone touching my knickers

yep did read that thread think i actully wrote on it ages ago when sil wasn't being very nice about us moving to au

dont know why they cant be happy for us i understand that they will miss etc but to say things like

your selfish your taking a&f away from their nan and grandad and aunt who love them is:curse::curse::curse::curse:

the other comment we got was i only get 25 days holiday so alllllll my holiday will be taken up by visiting you x andd it was not said joking

then she had a temper tantrum when she found out that we were not going to be coming home for chirstmas 07 after we have been there a few weeks i mean what the ?????

strangely she is ok now ??? asked if we were haveing a leaving party ???
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

the only bx i am packing is my undie because i want to sneak in a rabbit or two

cant believe your telling everyone that tiff

the other comment we got was i only get 25 days holiday so alllllll my holiday will be taken up by visiting you x andd it was not said joking

tell her to f@@k off !!
come home for christmas 07..are they having a laugh.
no we will all be sitting on the beach in the glorious sunshine should be your reply
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

the only bx i am packing is my undie because i want to sneak in a rabbit or two

cant believe your telling everyone that tiff
i'm shocked , Shazza

I think your patience is obviously wearing thin if your now editing others texts
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=midwife2be;5355876]i'm shocked , Shazza

yes me too julie..i mean tiff saying that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.