where is welsh tony

Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where is welsh tony

Originally Posted by amanda76
yes i agree this thread will be gone!!!

i have my suspicions relating from a thread, i wonder if i can find it!!! and am i brave enough to post it?!!!!!

mand

tell tell tell ?????
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
yes i agree this thread will be gone!!!

i have my suspicions relating from a thread, i wonder if i can find it!!! and am i brave enough to post it?!!!!!

mand

A PM will do.

The minute you post it, you will either be banned or the thread deleted, both I suspect.

I do wonder if DIMA read BE, I imagined them to be busy people, too busy to be trawling the internet to read the ramblings of a desperate potential migrant.

I may be wrong.

They may log on to read my smutty stories or to read about Rooksies tales, you never know
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:42 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
A PM will do.

The minute you post it, you will either be banned or the thread deleted, both I suspect.

I do wonder if DIMA read BE, I imagined them to be busy people, too busy to be trawling the internet to read the ramblings of a desperate potential migrant.

I may be wrong.

They may log on to read my smutty stories or to read about Rooksies tales, you never know

dont worry im a pusst cat not a tiger!!!!

what a sight, a pussy cat with big boobs!!

mand
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A PM will do.

I may be wrong.

Some employees of DIMA do read BE, its a site of interest to anyone concerned with immigration, and not just immigration to Australia.
Registered agents have been told this in the past - and have posted about it. Its not a question of looking at "ramblings" - though I can imagine they have had a few laughs at the stories, like all of us, its more a question of professional interest in a site discussing their work, and their decisions.

On a personal level, as an example, I have read people's comments on the site regarding UK police checks, and have passed on praise, criticism and general comment. I imagine DIMA staff would do the same - as would many posters in the same position.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:22 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Some employees of DIMA do read BE, its a site of interest to anyone concerned with immigration, and not just immigration to Australia.
Registered agents have been told this in the past - and have posted about it. Its not a question of looking at "ramblings" - though I can imagine they have had a few laughs at the stories, like all of us, its more a question of professional interest in a site discussing their work, and their decisions.

On a personal level, as an example, I have read people's comments on the site regarding UK police checks, and have passed on praise, criticism and general comment. I imagine DIMA staff would do the same - as would many posters in the same position.

Well if they read my stories I can stand tall, because the DIMA characters in my tales are all good looking.

Just you check back and you will see

Talking of stories, Im due to write another one.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well if they read my stories I can stand tall, because the DIMA characters in my tales are all good looking.

I do love your stories, partly because - unlike me - you are courageous enough to publish what you write!!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 3:08 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Welsh Tony is a star. He helped us out when we posted needed some advice a few months ago.

Tony if your reading this, thank you.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
Welsh Tony is a star. He helped us out when we posted needed some advice a few months ago.

Tony if your reading this, thank you.

Claire@Richard I agree with you !!
Better post now before it disappears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ironic really that the information in dispute was readily available and easy to access on other websites if you knew where to look and it did offer us some hope and humour through light relief on here.

It is even more ironic that DIMIA plan to soon have their own processing table on their website as a result of it anyway.

Thanks Tony you are a star, we miss you but understand why you stay away.

All The Best

Ali & Keith
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww bless, he is a star.
Lace x
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:17 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

i agree

tony if your reading i wish to send you a big thank you and wish you would come back not just for a selfish point but all those who are just starting the process and need some invaluable advice

good luck with your future

please think about coming back

thanks again tony

jan xx
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:21 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

going off on another tangent, PP, ive read your blog today, and mighty entertaining it was too. just though i would let you know.
xx
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:36 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
i agree

tony if your reading i wish to send you a big thank you and wish you would come back not just for a selfish point but all those who are just starting the process and need some invaluable advice

good luck with your future

please think about coming back

thanks again tony

jan xx
Hi Guys,

I also hope that Tony will come back, would save me the time answering what I can while Jeremy is intermittent in his support.

I think that Tony is going through re-registration as a migration agent and that involves a considerable amount of work as well as signing the pledge on the MARA code of conduct with respect to professional indemnity insurance, maintaining compulsory professional development, maintaining appropriate professional relations between agents etc, etc. While not a registered agent he certainly had the freedom to skate around a lot of those issues including the re-registration cost, the downside is that as a registered agent one has to be circumspect about the amount of advice you can give without adequate information on client circumstances.

And of course Tony spent a lot of time here, more than any commercial agent could ever justify. So I think the whole experience proves that if DIMIA were to put a duty case officer online to answer enquiries, then many people would benefit. But unless someone is prepared to fund such a position then market forces rule, and obviously Tony can command a reasonable salary for the advice he can give, given his skill level.

So I've asked him to be in contact when his registration is organised. But if he wants to earn a quid he wouldn't be able to devote the same amount of time to this forum.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Guys,

I also hope that Tony will come back, would save me the time answering what I can while Jeremy is intermittent in his support.

I think that Tony is going through re-registration as a migration agent and that involves a considerable amount of work as well as signing the pledge on the MARA code of conduct with respect to professional indemnity insurance, maintaining compulsory professional development, maintaining appropriate professional relations between agents etc, etc. While not a registered agent he certainly had the freedom to skate around a lot of those issues including the re-registration cost, the downside is that as a registered agent one has to be circumspect about the amount of advice you can give without adequate information on client circumstances.

And of course Tony spent a lot of time here, more than any commercial agent could ever justify. So I think the whole experience proves that if DIMIA were to put a duty case officer online to answer enquiries, then many people would benefit. But unless someone is prepared to fund such a position then market forces rule, and obviously Tony can command a reasonable salary for the advice he can give, given his skill level.

So I've asked him to be in contact when his registration is organised. But if he wants to earn a quid he wouldn't be able to devote the same amount of time to this forum.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Tony if you are reading this thank you for all your previous support. We really appreciated your advice and are sorry that not everyone took this forum as it is a place to help support one another which you were trying to do.

We all miss you!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:09 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zermanedz
Tony if you are reading this thank you for all your previous support. We really appreciated your advice and are sorry that not everyone took this forum as it is a place to help support one another which you were trying to do.

We all miss you!!!
Dear Z,

That's my point, he couldn't make a living and continue to give free advice here full-time.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

obiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to behold

hi tony,

just wanted to thank you for all the answers you gave me....i knew that your advice wouldnt last forever,

good luck on your registration....

cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.