when did you hand in your notice at work?

Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:17 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute
Default when did you hand in your notice at work?

I have to give three months notice at work and am just wondering when I should do this. I don't think I want to wait until we actually get our visas through - we want to be gone as quickly as possibly!! We have decided to put the house on the market as soon as the TRA is approved. Should I hand my notice in then?

What are you doing/have you done?

What are the chances of our visas being refused if we are successful getting a positive TRA?

So many questions!

Love to hear what everyone else has done! Thanks.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:25 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when did you hand in your notice at work?

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
I have to give three months notice at work and am just wondering when I should do this. I don't think I want to wait until we actually get our visas through - we want to be gone as quickly as possibly!! We have decided to put the house on the market as soon as the TRA is approved. Should I hand my notice in then?

What are you doing/have you done?

What are the chances of our visas being refused if we are successful getting a positive TRA?

So many questions!

Love to hear what everyone else has done! Thanks.
good morning friend!

steve decided to tell his boss (who is also his mate & jonahs godfather LOL) as soon as we have made the mental decision to apply for TRA & Australia. Stuart was surprisingly positive about the whole thing! He has even suggested that if we were to come across a site that was suitable for the first international "Mex Cantina Restaurant" that he would seriously consider investing & letting us run it as a franchise..........

claire
x