When to apply???

Old May 18th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice
Default When to apply???

Im just about to start my second year of a three year degree, we would like to move as soon as i graduate in May 2010. Would it best for us to start process now? My husband is a bricklayer so we will be applying on a Skilled visa. Im so confused about what to do....
I would ideally like to exit my course next year with a HND and continure studies in Oz but not sure hosw this works, or if there is even an opportunity to do this. HELP
So should we start application now? Or wait? How long roughly does this take?
Old May 18th 2008, 12:52 pm
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: When to apply???

Originally Posted by Sonn
Im just about to start my second year of a three year degree, we would like to move as soon as i graduate in May 2010. Would it best for us to start process now? My husband is a bricklayer so we will be applying on a Skilled visa. Im so confused about what to do....
I would ideally like to exit my course next year with a HND and continure studies in Oz but not sure hosw this works, or if there is even an opportunity to do this. HELP
So should we start application now? Or wait? How long roughly does this take?
Hi, our 136 Visa was granted within 10 months, but we have to 'validate' within 12 months of police checks which means we have to enter Oz by Jan 09 (we are doing that anyway - but just be aware of the time limit to enter as it may be a tad expensive to do a validation trip and have to come back to finish your studies, only to fly back again once they're finished!) Good Luck