ACS result tracking

Old May 15th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

TheImmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS result tracking

Hi,

I can see my status as "with assessor" from 2 days. There is also a registered post number being mentioned below.

Where should I enter this number to track the letter they have sent to me?
Is there result of assessment going to appear on website as well?

Regards
Old May 15th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice
Default Re: ACS result tracking

Originally Posted by TheImmigrant
Hi,

I can see my status as "with assessor" from 2 days. There is also a registered post number being mentioned below.

Regards
With assessor means its being assessed for the decisiosn, .....If it get finalaized there will be the "Finalized" status.

If its "With assessor" ...it means the result will be finalized in couple of days and posted to you.

Above all is my experience.. may differ from others...
Old May 15th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Regards

As you have a registered post number, i would say that this means your results letter is in the post on it's way to you.....that's the way it worked for us...we received our letter 1 week after our status changed to 'with assessor'.

i tried and tried to track our letter with the number that was posted on the site and couldn't track it anywhere.... had to leave it in the end and just wait for it to arrive...

Good Luck.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for all of u for replying.

I have got the letter this after noon and i have been through with MODL points for C#.
Old May 15th 2008, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I have got the letter this after noon and i have been through with MODL points for C#.

Cool, Congratulations.....
Old May 15th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

@memewest: thanks

did you give ielts?
Old May 15th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

@memewest: thanks

did you give ielts?

No need to do IELTS, thankfully...... just enough points for 175PR...
Old May 15th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

congrats dude.......my application 's status is "in process" for 2 weeks, let see when they finalized the result. Anyways can u share ur timeline?
Old May 15th 2008, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

LayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant future

Congratulations

Could I ask what experience/qualifications you included on your submission?

I am torn between Oracle or C# as have both.
Old May 17th 2008, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Sorry for the delayed reply. Got stuck at work

@malikkhi: it will take 4 weeks for ACS assessment to be completed and 1 week for result to reach karachi.
I have shared the time line in my signature.

@LayaboutSi: Put a single one. Either oracle or C# as u will be claiming MODL points for that. If u include both, how will u claim MODL points then?
Also, u need to have enough experience in both i.e. at least 4 yrs of experience in either C# or Oracle. So that u can get through ACS eyes

I have inlcuded my work experience, my degree and my certifications on .net platform. I have been working on .net platform for my whole life so far
Old May 17th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Sorry for the delayed reply. Got stuck at work

@malikkhi: it will take 4 weeks for ACS assessment to be completed and 1 week for result to reach karachi.
I have shared the time line in my signature.

@LayaboutSi: Put a single one. Either oracle or C# as u will be claiming MODL points for that. If u include both, how will u claim MODL points then?
Also, u need to have enough experience in both i.e. at least 4 yrs of experience in either C# or Oracle. So that u can get through ACS eyes

I have inlcuded my work experience, my degree and my certifications on .net platform. I have been working on .net platform for my whole life so far
Kool man, i m from Karachi too i m sent my application on 20/04/2008, so most likely i have to wait 14 days more. I also included my work experience (almost 8 years in which 5.5 years on Java), also my degree but i don't have any certification in Java.
Well how much detail your boss wrote on your experience letter? my boss gave me 2 page reference by list all my job responsibilities(wrote that i m using Java for carrying out the different tasks) and the tools & technologies on which i have worked plus he also wrote i got specialized skill in Java.

Regards
Malik

-------------------------------------------
Applying for 175 MODL - 2231-79 (nec) with Java.
Application sent:20-04-2008 by DHL
Application delivered: on 22-04-008
ACS Ack: 24-04-2008
IELTS scheduled: 22-06-2008
Status In process: 01-05-2008
Old May 18th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Sorry for replying late

2 page reference is enough. I have worked in different companies so i got a few letters with no one going more than a single page.

The 2 page reference will definitely work . No need to worry if u dont have any certification.

Regards
Old May 18th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry for replying late

2 page reference is enough. I have worked in different companies so i got a few letters with no one going more than a single page.

The 2 page reference will definitely work . No need to worry if u dont have any certification.

Regards
Thanks for the reply , Well i have been working with current employer for almost 5 years , so i was thinking that my reference from current employer should be more detailed may be the 2 pages are NOT enough...anyways let see.
One thing more , did ACS verify ur degrees from the University and also all ur references from all employers? and if they did then how they verified?
Regards
Malik

Last edited by Malikkhi; May 18th 2008 at 9:45 am.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
Thanks for the reply , Well i have been working with current employer for almost 5 years , so i was thinking that my reference from current employer should be more detailed may be the 2 pages are NOT enough...anyways let see.
One thing more , did ACS verify ur degrees from the University and also all ur references from all employers? and if they did then how they verified?
Regards
Malik
ACS never verifies ur degrees etc but Immig Authorities do verify it. So no need to worry untill u file ur imigration application.

I have posted a thread here regarding verification here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537153
Old May 18th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

ACS never verifies ur degrees etc but Immig Authorities do verify it. So no need to worry untill u file ur imigration application.

I have posted a thread here regarding verification here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537153
hmm man i m surprised that ACS don't do any verification for degrees and references.So it means they assess just on the face value of the documents provided. Well man can u have a look at my references and let me know that were okay and i shouldn't worry about them........anyways the fingers are crossed till the result finalized.
Regards
Malik

Last edited by Malikkhi; May 18th 2008 at 12:38 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.