We've taken the plunge!

Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:30 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough
Default We've taken the plunge!

Well we've taken the first steps on our way down under as I've submitted DH's skills assessment online to VETASSESS tonight and will be doing my TA one tomorrow. I have my IELTs test booked for the beginning of February and am hoping to have the whole lot done asap so that I can get our 175 visa submitted before I turn 30 in May.

After a fair bit of lurking on the BE boards I decided to go without an agent and do it ourselves as we appear to have quite a straightforward case (oh I'm perhaps going to regret that statement in the next few months!)

Looking forward to doing a bit less lurking and a bit more posting in the future!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Default Re: We've taken the plunge!

You know you did the right thing
good luck
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:42 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Well we've taken the first steps on our way down under as I've submitted DH's skills assessment online to VETASSESS tonight and will be doing my TA one tomorrow. I have my IELTs test booked for the beginning of February and am hoping to have the whole lot done asap so that I can get our 175 visa submitted before I turn 30 in May.

After a fair bit of lurking on the BE boards I decided to go without an agent and do it ourselves as we appear to have quite a straightforward case (oh I'm perhaps going to regret that statement in the next few months!)

Looking forward to doing a bit less lurking and a bit more posting in the future!
Great stuff! Wish you all the luck with it all
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the rollercoaster ride!!!!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Well done & good luck
Its not so bad going it alone if your organised, the paperbased assessment paperwork is worse than the 175 application so your nearly there anyway.
Everyone on here will help with questions there all great.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:32 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Good luck with the skills assessment and IELTS test........will keep everything crossed for you
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:53 am
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for all your wishes of support, you're such a friendly bunch!!

I'm getting a bit overexcited about things already I have to say. No idea where we want to live or anything as it all depends on jobs. DH is hoping to find work as a car salesman (was an excellent one here) and I am a primary teacher.

Hopefully things will go well, I've got everything crossed!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 11:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your wishes of support, you're such a friendly bunch!!

I'm getting a bit overexcited about things already I have to say. No idea where we want to live or anything as it all depends on jobs. DH is hoping to find work as a car salesman (was an excellent one here) and I am a primary teacher.

Hopefully things will go well, I've got everything crossed!
LOL.......I still don't know where to live in Oz!!!!
If you need anything just yell.....there's always someone on here who knows the answer
Beth x x
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with it all! There seem to be lots of highs & lows with the applications & lengthy waits BUT it'll all be worth it in the end!!

Alison