Waiting game is over

Old May 25th 2010, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about
Default Waiting game is over

I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today . I can't describe how much I am happy and surprised. I could not imagine that bloody game has reached to the end line. I want to seize this chance to send my thankful to all members and moderators who support me during my journey and provided me with all the required and useful advices. This will not be my last day in this great forum but this is only the beginning, and I will try to give few of what I got. Also, I want to send my prayers and wishes for all members who still waiting for their visa and wishing them a very good news very soon.

Best regards,
Alhatti
Old May 25th 2010, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Waiting game is over

Originally Posted by alhatti
I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today .
Congratulations....
Old May 25th 2010, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today . I can't describe how much I am happy and surprised. I could not imagine that bloody game has reached to the end line. I want to seize this chance to send my thankful to all members and moderators who support me during my journey and provided me with all the required and useful advices. This will not be my last day in this great forum but this is only the beginning, and I will try to give few of what I got. Also, I want to send my prayers and wishes for all members who still waiting for their visa and wishing them a very good news very soon.

Best regards,
Alhatti
Congrats...
Old May 25th 2010, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Drifty is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today .
Congrats and best wishes with the new beginnings!
Old May 25th 2010, 6:24 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best regards,
Alhatti
Hey Mate,

CONGRATS

That's great news! I hope you get it before time. I rem you wanted it asap because you were waiting for some other good news

When are you moving now? What's the next plans? Keep us updated!

Where's the party tonight!
Old May 25th 2010, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Eveelg
Congratulations....
Originally Posted by s_jose
Congrats...
Originally Posted by Drifty
Congrats and best wishes with the new beginnings!
Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Hey Mate,

CONGRATS

That's great news! I hope you get it before time. I rem you wanted it asap because you were waiting for some other good news

When are you moving now? What's the next plans? Keep us updated!

Where's the party tonight!

Thank you all today will be an endless party night.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:28 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats - Have a fantastic, smily day and a great new life!
Old May 25th 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

ausdreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !! wish you the very best in life !!
Old May 25th 2010, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rahrah
Congrats - Have a fantastic, smily day and a great new life!
Originally Posted by ausdreams
Congratulations !! wish you the very best in life !!
Thank you rahrah and ausdreams. my best wishes for you too.
Old May 25th 2010, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Thank you rahrah and ausdreams. my best wishes for you too.
Congratulations. What is your current nationality bro?
Old May 25th 2010, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by proximo
Congratulations. What is your current nationality bro?
Thank you. Palestinian
Old May 25th 2010, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Best regards,
Alhatti
congrats
which HR country?
Old May 25th 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!! My game is still on, hope I could post this one day as well!! )
Old May 25th 2010, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Best regards,
Alhatti
Congratulations alhatti, what a nice post too

Enjoy your celebrations

cheers
shears
Old May 25th 2010, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by YingYing
Congrats!!! My game is still on, hope I could post this one day as well!! )
Thank you.
I wish you a good news in the cumming days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.