British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Waiting game is over (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/waiting-game-over-669613/)

alhatti May 25th 2010 5:53 am

Waiting game is over

I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today :eek:. I can't describe how much I am happy and surprised. I could not imagine that bloody game has reached to the end line. I want to seize this chance to send my thankful to all members and moderators who support me during my journey and provided me with all the required and useful advices. This will not be my last day in this great forum but this is only the beginning, and I will try to give few of what I got. Also, I want to send my prayers and wishes for all members who still waiting for their visa and wishing them a very good news very soon:fingerscrossed:.

Best regards,
Alhatti

Eveelg May 25th 2010 6:09 am

Re: Waiting game is over

Originally Posted by alhatti (Post 8587825)
I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today :eek:.

Congratulations....

s_jose May 25th 2010 6:19 am

I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today :eek:. I can't describe how much I am happy and surprised. I could not imagine that bloody game has reached to the end line. I want to seize this chance to send my thankful to all members and moderators who support me during my journey and provided me with all the required and useful advices. This will not be my last day in this great forum but this is only the beginning, and I will try to give few of what I got. Also, I want to send my prayers and wishes for all members who still waiting for their visa and wishing them a very good news very soon:fingerscrossed:.

Best regards,
Alhatti

Congrats...

Drifty May 25th 2010 6:24 am

I would like to tell you that my 176 visa has been granted today :eek:.

Congrats and best wishes with the new beginnings!

aman_sharma2k1 May 25th 2010 6:24 am

Best regards,
Alhatti

Hey Mate,

CONGRATS

That's great news! I hope you get it before time. I rem you wanted it asap because you were waiting for some other good news :)

When are you moving now? What's the next plans? Keep us updated!

Where's the party tonight!

alhatti May 25th 2010 6:26 am

Originally Posted by Eveelg (Post 8587851)
Congratulations....

Originally Posted by s_jose (Post 8587862)
Congrats...

Originally Posted by Drifty (Post 8587878)
Congrats and best wishes with the new beginnings!

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1 (Post 8587880)
Hey Mate,

CONGRATS

That's great news! I hope you get it before time. I rem you wanted it asap because you were waiting for some other good news :)

When are you moving now? What's the next plans? Keep us updated!

Where's the party tonight!

Thank you all :D today will be an endless party night. :thumbsup:

rahrah May 25th 2010 6:28 am

Congrats - Have a fantastic, smily day and a great new life!

ausdreams May 25th 2010 6:35 am

Congratulations !! wish you the very best in life !!

alhatti May 25th 2010 7:33 am

Originally Posted by rahrah (Post 8587891)
Congrats - Have a fantastic, smily day and a great new life!

Originally Posted by ausdreams (Post 8587901)
Congratulations !! wish you the very best in life !!

Thank you rahrah and ausdreams. my best wishes for you too.

proximo May 25th 2010 7:41 am

Originally Posted by alhatti (Post 8587986)
Thank you rahrah and ausdreams. my best wishes for you too.

Congratulations. What is your current nationality bro?

alhatti May 25th 2010 7:46 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8587997)
Congratulations. What is your current nationality bro?

Thank you. Palestinian

525252 May 25th 2010 7:47 am

Best regards,
Alhatti

congrats
which HR country?

YingYing May 25th 2010 9:14 am

Congrats!!! My game is still on, hope I could post this one day as well!! :))

shears May 25th 2010 9:18 am

Best regards,
Alhatti

Congratulations alhatti, what a nice post too :D

Enjoy your celebrations

cheers
shears :)

alhatti May 25th 2010 9:46 am

Originally Posted by YingYing (Post 8588062)
Congrats!!! My game is still on, hope I could post this one day as well!! :))

Thank you.
I wish you a good news in the cumming days.