wa sponsorship update

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by shafanm
I could'nt sleep until I know what happen to all the rest who did it before me, Gladly almost all has been positive,
Looks like I can't sleep at all until I get my WA SS.
Applied on 15/03 and still no news... It kills my nerve since I saw SS for a guy who applied on 22/03 and got it somewhere in the end of May).

shafanm, good idea to have a list of those who still wait. Let's wait together.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: WA online application

I don't think it's a problem if you don't have this printout. Why he needs it?

I don't have my printout too but I remember all the data I stated there.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

tartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant future

Yeah we were 23 Feb, and got SS confirmed on 20th May. Approx 12 weeks timeline. 27 May, Case officer contacted us for PCC and Meds.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:21 am
Banned

petta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA online application

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
I don't think it's a problem if you don't have this printout. Why he needs it?

I don't have my printout too but I remember all the data I stated there.
His concern he cannot remember every thing he typed, is it odd to request for a copy from SS.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Mate,
I understand your reason to hold on to the SS in spite of having a CO under 175, please do a favour for those who are not so lucky as you are by informing WA that you are not interested in their SS once your 175 is confirmed.

all the best
Of course I will do it soon as I get my 175 visa. I hope this will be whithin one month from now.

Promise!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tartantopgun
Yeah we were 23 Feb, and got SS confirmed on 20th May. Approx 12 weeks timeline. 27 May, Case officer contacted us for PCC and Meds.
My WA SS was confirmed on 17th June.Do you know how many days it will to request my PCC and MEDS by CO.. I have already sent my sign agreement to them..Thanks
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

well I should be getting my WA SS this week, it's almost 12 weeks since submission of application, and I could'nt sleep until I know what happen to all the rest who did it before me, Gladly almost all has been positive,

I have put all my bets on WA SS, VIC did have my occupation on their list up until FEB, but not anymore, but feel like trying " out of the list " but never heard anyone being successful on that pathway. So all my hope is with WA,
Hi,
You will get your WA SS by next week..Most probably they will send it via email..if they post it will delay a bit.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:26 am
Banned

petta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Asanka
My WA SS was confirmed on 17th June.Do you know how many days it will to request my PCC and MEDS by CO.. I have already sent my sign agreement to them..Thanks
what DIAC says is with 10 days CO will be allocated, for those with SS, I guess there is no harm in you proceeding with you PCC and MEDS now and upload them, and if all other doc's were in order CO might not need to contact you for visa grant.

all the best
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

astopal is an unknown quantity at this point

hi can any1 tell me i m applied to DIAC, on august 2008, my skill is on MODL, GSM 175, but due to changes in DIAC, i applied to Queensland SS, but they accept my application but mail me for providinf IELTS 6 bands in each component, in one month and i have IELTS 5.5, so i don't knw wether they grant me SS or not, and besides that i applied in Western australia SS, can anybody tell me how much time WA SS?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by astopal
hi can any1 tell me i m applied to DIAC, on august 2008, my skill is on MODL, GSM 175, but due to changes in DIAC, i applied to Queensland SS, but they accept my application but mail me for providinf IELTS 6 bands in each component, in one month and i have IELTS 5.5, so i don't knw wether they grant me SS or not, and besides that i applied in Western australia SS, can anybody tell me how much time WA SS?
I'm sorry but how on earth do you imagine anyone posting on a public forum will know the answer. Even DIAC or WA SS or anyone else won't answer that question.

Personally I object strongly to the fact that you don't appear to want to abide by the main concept of SS and applied to two different states and the sooner they stop people from doing that the better.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Personally I object strongly to the fact that you don't appear to want to abide by the main concept of SS and applied to two different states and the sooner they stop people from doing that the better.
Well said!! I couldn't agree more!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

got an email today form wa ielts team stating they need ielts 6 minimum
mine is 7.5
i thought they lost my application but this email shows they still have it and they havent yet rejected me of SS
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:21 am
Just Joined

sanhuamao is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by astopal
Hi,there
WA government also requires 6s in each component.It took me more than 3months to get approved.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

I see they sent such e-mails to all applicants. I've got it too. Asking IELTS or acknowledgment letter of visa application.
The letter also says that my appl. won't be assessed before 01/07.
Does anybody else have such statement?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
I see they sent such e-mails to all applicants. I've got it too. Asking IELTS or acknowledgment letter of visa application.
The letter also says that my appl. won't be assessed before 01/07.
Does anybody else have such statement?
wow.. i guess, i did the right thing and was proactive (for once). I attached the IELTS TRF along with my WA SS Application. Applied onf Feb 27, 2009 and Approved on May 7th, 2009. that's approx 10 weeks.

I guess, it's altogether a different matter that I got the actual letter 13 days later. darn india post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.