visa validation

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:20 am
Just Joined

northernpom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa validation

Hi,
we have just received our pre-grant letter and have to leave the country to validate our visa's. We would like to have a cruise from Brisbane to Vanuatu, can someone tell me if we went to the australian consulate in vanuatu on a specified date, we would be able to validate the visa's in a day? or have we got to be there for a specific amount of time? We only have a day in Vanuatu and are hoping its just a matter of nipping into the consulate and getting them stamped. Any ideas anyone?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa validation

I thought the validation happened onshore but the visa grant offshore (if you applied for offshore).