Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Proving de facto with statements from family and friends

Proving de facto with statements from family and friends

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

lovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the rough
Default Proving de facto with statements from family and friends

I have looked on the forums and googled but cannot find any detailed information regarding statements. Can anyone share with me what is written in the statements and if there is any standard/good format that I could use? Need some help!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all
Default Re: Proving de facto with statements from family and friends

Hi

basically just put your relationship in great detail. things such as how and where you met, places you have been together (if you can enclose evidence such as tickets/photos). who does the daily chores at home, special occasions you have celebrated together, bills with your joint names on. best bet is to write some key points on a sheet like when /where/how you met, and write your statements SEPERATELY from the key point sheet, that way you will both have the same information but your own account of them, if you write them together they will look fake. family and friends can do statements, but if yours is detailed enough, it might not be necessary, we only did our own, and our agent seemed fin with it. good luck
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

lovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the rough

I have emailed a very detailed statement from me but the agent still needs statements from friends and family. I am clueless about what they should write.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

I managed to find another similar thread!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474753