VISA HELP??????

Old May 7th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

lisaasrian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VISA HELP??????

Hi I am a hiardresser and have been working in hairdressing since February I have just started working there full time so I have not got 12 months experience in the last 24 months I have got 5 years experience but not in the last 24 months paid emplyoment. Would I be able to say i have the 12 months as my employer is ok to state this in my reference? I am just worrying they will look into the employers NI or TAX. please can someone advise me on what to do.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VISA HELP??????

Originally Posted by lisaasrian
Hi I am a hiardresser and have been working in hairdressing since February I have just started working there full time so I have not got 12 months experience in the last 24 months I have got 5 years experience but not in the last 24 months paid emplyoment. Would I be able to say i have the 12 months as my employer is ok to state this in my reference? I am just worrying they will look into the employers NI or TAX. please can someone advise me on what to do.
If you don't meet the work requirements then I'm afraid you will have to wait and apply later. Stating that you have the 12 months when you don't is clearly fraudulent.

Last edited by Pollyana; May 7th 2008 at 12:25 pm.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:36 pm
Heather

hbaggaley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
you did not say which visa you were applying for, I assume skilled migration.

I think if you check - you will find that there are a lot of hairdressers desperate for staff. If you make the approach, you could well find that you can apply for a 457 visa which is a gateway to permanency or your employer here may well sponsor you.
You can also get skills recognition over here which I think if you check you can also apply for online through the relevant aussie bodies.
Regards
Heather
Old May 7th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

theres no point in even saying you have worked 12 months as they ask you to prove it anyway they check ALL visas against the work so sorry no way around it either wait or do what heather said above
Old May 8th 2008, 7:12 am
Just Joined

lisaasrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hbaggaley
Hi there
you did not say which visa you were applying for, I assume skilled migration.

I think if you check - you will find that there are a lot of hairdressers desperate for staff. If you make the approach, you could well find that you can apply for a 457 visa which is a gateway to permanency or your employer here may well sponsor you.
You can also get skills recognition over here which I think if you check you can also apply for online through the relevant aussie bodies.
Regards
Heather
Thanks for the reply. I have already had my skills assessed over here by the TRA I have passed that it was just wondering because I have only worked in hairdressing for 3 months out of the 12 months needed. I was wondering if 3 months payslips would be enough proof?