Visa Granted...

Old Jul 29th 2011, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice
Default Visa Granted...

Hi All,
Our visas have been granted today after exactly 25 months of lodgement....huh, the long wait is finally over. I'm thankful to BE members and moderators for their useful guidance, DIAC personnels for processing my application and giving a favorable consideration, especially ASIO for honoring me with the security clearance (finally after 14 months) and all those who remain in background but did do any bit of contribution in any part of the whole process from lodgement to grant.

Now as the visa has been granted it'll take me at least a month in winding up and I'll be able to move by start of Sept, 2011. I'm wondering will it be a good time for the move especially with respect to job hunt?

Wishing the best of luck for all those who're waiting and those who're heading to OZ

Regards
Old Jul 29th 2011, 6:24 am
Just Joined

javedmin74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa Granted...

Congrats on your success
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats and good luck.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, great patience!

For work, I would put together your cv/s & cover letters and make contact wtih agencies, prospective companies before you arrive. Even if you manage to make an appointment at least you're a bit ahead of the game and have something set up before you arrive. Make sure you include the fact you have a visa and am keen to get started.

Best of luck
Old Jul 29th 2011, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Thank you all....wish you good luck for yours...
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Congrates and best of Luck