visa grant, spouse entry

Old Jul 29th 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default visa grant, spouse entry

My friend recenty got 175 Visa. Initial entry date is of May2012. He is planning to leave to Aussie alone, settle and then ask his family to join him. Is it ok? or the whole family should make the initial entry together.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

vxm665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visa grant, spouse entry

Originally Posted by tatoo View Post
My friend recenty got 175 Visa. Initial entry date is of May2012. He is planning to leave to Aussie alone, settle and then ask his family to join him. Is it ok? or the whole family should make the initial entry together.
As long as everyone enters before the entry date, visa will be activated. Otherwise visa will unvalid.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by tatoo View Post
It's quite ok. They can go all together or one by one whatever suits them but the only condition is that secondary applicants can't enter before primary applicant.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by au_immig View Post
It's quite ok. They can go all together or one by one whatever suits them but the only condition is that secondary applicants can't enter before primary applicant.
That is not true unless it is specified as a condition on your visa.