VISA granted

Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

auslover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VISA granted

Hi All,

I am delighted to share the news about recent grant of visa for my 175 application.

Please find below the timeline:

Applied: July 09
Grant letter received: Feb 10

Some MYTHS:

-- Computer professionals need to intimate DIAC for classifies their application under CSL - I never informed them throughout the process. All they make out from the ACS letter (what is the stand of ACS if we have to inform them)
-- Some teams are fast others are not - 100% wrong assumption - mine was the team calling very slow in this forum. However, they process my application in very justified fashion in fact in 6 moths

Once again thanks for all your support.

Alan
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: VISA granted

Originally Posted by auslover
Hi All,

I am delighted to share the news about recent grant of visa for my 175 application.

Some MYTHS:

-- Computer professionals need to intimate DIAC for classifies their application under CSL - I never informed them throughout the process. All they make out from the ACS letter (what is the stand of ACS if we have to inform them)
-- Some teams are fast others are not - 100% wrong assumption - mine was the team calling very slow in this forum. However, they process my application in very justified fashion in fact in 6 moths

Alan
BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS . Wishing you all the very best in your new life.
Good to see that you mentioned the myth about IT profs and a certain team. Hopefully now this will put many people's minds at rest
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and thanks for tying to debunk the myths! I keep trying to tell accountants they don't need to tell DIAC they when they are on CSL. Nobody listens though *sigh*.

Good luck with it all from here.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Smile Re: VISA granted

Congrats on the visa grant!!!!!! Now you can start living the dream

Bermudashorts....some people just don't want to listen but keep doing what your doing as you've given me sound advice in the past

L

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Congratulations and thanks for tying to debunk the myths! I keep trying to tell accountants they don't need to tell DIAC they when they are on CSL. Nobody listens though *sigh*.

Good luck with it all from here.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by auslover
Hi All,

Some MYTHS:

Alan
Congratulations!
Pls let me know - you are form which team?
Old Feb 7th 2010, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. Time 2 party now..