VISA GRANTED

Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

FrancesandMatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VISA GRANTED

HI GUYS, good news my visa cleared today,

with just one week till my booked flight, ive been advised that i can collect my visa in person, Its a spouse visa, to be collected from the london office,

does anybody know if i have to book an appointment to do this, and also if it costs extra?

thanks

Matt
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: VISA GRANTED

Congrats on your visa grant!!

Not sure about the appt as we haven't got ours yet, but think i have read on here about peeps just turning up, walking in and getting theirs. They did leave early though to avoid a queue.

Am sure someone will be able to give you a right answer..
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: VISA GRANTED

Congratulations