Visa Forms

Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:47 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa Forms

Right, so we've got our TRA and now we need to apply for the visa. Applying as a Skilled Independent (subclass 136).

Hope you're ready for my stupid questions!

Just want to check which forms we need to fill in - is it just the 47sk or do we need to fill in the 47SK and Form 80 or are there other ones we need to fill in too?
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:51 am
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Visa Forms

Originally Posted by Clippies
Right, so we've got our TRA and now we need to apply for the visa. Applying as a Skilled Independent (subclass 136).

Just want to check which forms we need to fill in - is it just the 47sk or do we need to fill in the 47SK and Form 80 or are there other ones we need to fill in too?

Congrats on the TRA!

47SK and Form 80 will do. Some people don't bother with Form 80 until it's requested with the PCC and Meds. If you are planning to frontload, fill up Form 80 then.

Good Luck!

CHEERS.

p/s There's not such things as stupid questions here...
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:54 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Forms

Originally Posted by zeny
Congrats on the TRA!

47SK and Form 80 will do. Some people don't bother with Form 80 until it's requested with the PCC and Meds. If you are planning to frontload, fill up Form 80 then.

Good Luck!

CHEERS.

p/s There's not such things as stupid questions here...
We included the form 80 with the 47sk,[you need to fill the form 80 in for each person applying for the visa] it asks for it on the document checklist.

Good luck!!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:55 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent thanks!

No doubt I'll be posting this week with lots more questions
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:57 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent thanks!

No doubt I'll be posting this week with lots more questions
And while your putting together the visa application, your life will be totally consumed with checklists, filling out forms and becoming addicted to this website!! Post post away!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:28 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Clippies, we sent off 47SK & Form 80 x 2 (for adults) to DIMA. Agent advised to send these in for now, fyi-we're not frontloaded. Just fire away your Qs, will try my best to help!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by kch
Hi Clippies, we sent off 47SK & Form 80 x 2 (for adults) to DIMA. Agent advised to send these in for now, fyi-we're not frontloaded. Just fire away your Qs, will try my best to help!
Ah thanks That's great, i'll print them off today
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

Ah thanks That's great, i'll print them off today
Hi Clippies,

Just sending our final package to Agent tomorrow Thank God!! 47sk and form 80 x 2. Do you know to include the most recent year end accounts for the hubbie too? (or a letter from your accountant stating why they are not ready)!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by macker
Hi Clippies,

Just sending our final package to Agent tomorrow Thank God!! 47sk and form 80 x 2. Do you know to include the most recent year end accounts for the hubbie too? (or a letter from your accountant stating why they are not ready)!!
He doesn't have accounts anymore, stopped being self employed in 2000.

You must be really excited to be sending that off now! We're going to work on ours the weekend, I'm still unpacking from the hol lol.

Good luck with your application - how exciting!