Visa & Child Birth

Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Post Visa & Child Birth

Dear all,

I have a small thing to know, its I applied for PR Visa June 2009 and my wife got pregnant meanwhile and delivery will be on March 2010. (She is in my application as spouse). Now I sent them the form regarding the status change as well. So I( in fact wife can’t go) can’t go to medicals till next March and therefore the process will be delayed till march. What I want to know is,

1.will my file will be put to the back of the queue(I have to wait long time to process) ?
2.if not what is there procedure ?
3.Is there some thing that we have to any how submit all the documents, get Visa and go there within 1 year since the day of processing starts ?
4.What should I do after my child birth ?

Thank you, in advance for long thread.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 12:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa & Child Birth

Originally Posted by muditha
Dear all,

I have a small thing to know, its I applied for PR Visa June 2009 and my wife got pregnant meanwhile and delivery will be on March 2010. (She is in my application as spouse). Now I sent them the form regarding the status change as well. So I( in fact wife can’t go) can’t go to medicals till next March and therefore the process will be delayed till march. What I want to know is,

1.will my file will be put to the back of the queue(I have to wait long time to process) ?
2.if not what is there procedure ?
3.Is there some thing that we have to any how submit all the documents, get Visa and go there within 1 year since the day of processing starts ?
4.What should I do after my child birth ?

Thank you, in advance for long thread.
Your wife is still able to do a medical and x-ray so long as she wears a lead shield. However, if you choose not to do the x-rays until after the baby is born you simply let your case officer know (when the meds are requested) that you want to defer until after the baby is born. You will then add the baby to your application along with his/her birth certificate and passport. You will all need to do the medicals, even the baby.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Visa & Child Birth

Dear Dorothy,

i have deceded now to stay here till child birth, so what i want to know is,

1. Will my file will be delayed so much once i do the things after child birth(I mean will my file goes to the last in the queue and take time to processs)

2. Is there some thing that we have finish all within 1 year after applying for PR ?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Dorothy,

i have deceded now to stay here till child birth, so what i want to know is,

1. Will my file will be delayed so much once i do the things after child birth(I mean will my file goes to the last in the queue and take time to processs)

2. Is there some thing that we have finish all within 1 year after applying for PR ?
See post 2
Old Sep 15th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Question Re: Visa & Child Birth

Dear Dorothy,

Soory to ask this, what is post 2 ?

Thank you for updating me.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 7:28 am
Still alive

Dear Dorothy,

Soory to ask this, what is post 2 ?

Thank you for updating me.
The second post in this thread where I already answered your question.