Employment evidences...are these enough??

Old Sep 14th 2009, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Employment evidences...are these enough??

I am planning to apply 175 Visa (as Mechanical Engineer from HR country)...I did job 4 months in one company & have been working in current company for 3.3 years. That's why I am arranging my job evidences. I will go with following evidences from my current organization. so plz check these are sufficient or not..

1) Experience letter from my Department Director (as per DIAC format).
2) Reference letter from other two departmental head.
3) Letter from my two colleague, mentioning my job duration & major responsibilities
(These all are in official pad & with their stamp)
4) Letter from Director mentioning my salary pay system (Our company did not give any pay slip. For first 8 months I got salary in terms of cash & for next 2.5 years salary went to bank.)
5) Salary statement for 2.5 years.
6) TIN (Tax Identification Number) certificate & some other tax related certificates.
7) Appointment letter (contract letter)
8) employee ID card & visiting card

These documents are enough as my job evidences?? or need anything more?
Then I will try to arrange within these days...

Any advice would be very much appreciated...

Thanks!
Rishad
Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Employment evidences...are these enough??

i think thats pretty much it,

but its better if you can get ur salary slip for the experience that you have claimed.. for around 5 years..

case officr has asked me to submit statement for 5 years, plus bankstatement of that same year..along with tax deduction certificates. i guess u can just add bank statements besides your other documents.

but that is just my point of view based on wht was requested by case officer from me.

hope this might helps

regards,

naufil
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Employment evidences...are these enough??

Originally Posted by naufil
i think thats pretty much it,

but its better if you can get ur salary slip for the experience that you have claimed.. for around 5 years..

case officr has asked me to submit statement for 5 years, plus bankstatement of that same year..along with tax deduction certificates. i guess u can just add bank statements besides your other documents.

but that is just my point of view based on wht was requested by case officer from me.

hope this might helps

regards,

naufil
Hi,

My company did not give me any salary slip/pay slip. What I can show that is my bank statement. Bcoz my salary of last 2.5 years went to bank. so in bank statement it is shown "salary of x month" like this..and before that period I withdrew money in terms of cash.

So Is it ok? Bcoz I can't manage pay slip..

Rishad
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi,

My company did not give me any salary slip/pay slip. What I can show that is my bank statement. Bcoz my salary of last 2.5 years went to bank. so in bank statement it is shown "salary of x month" like this..and before that period I withdrew money in terms of cash.

So Is it ok? Bcoz I can't manage pay slip..

Rishad
Since you have a letter from Director stating the salary payment system (and if it mentions from such and such period salary was given by cash..), I think it should be fine.

But as Naufil has correctly mentioned, it is always better to provide as much docs as u can for employment, to avoid future delay that may occur due to CO asking for further doc and you trying to get it then ..etc.

If you want to be still more sure, you may want to provide a statutory declaration describing your payment system and why you dont have pay slip etc. No harm in being a bit extra-cautious
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Employment evidences...are these enough??

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Since you have a letter from Director stating the salary payment system (and if it mentions from such and such period salary was given by cash..), I think it should be fine.

But as Naufil has correctly mentioned, it is always better to provide as much docs as u can for employment, to avoid future delay that may occur due to CO asking for further doc and you trying to get it then ..etc.

If you want to be still more sure, you may want to provide a statutory declaration describing your payment system and why you dont have pay slip etc. No harm in being a bit extra-cautious

i agree to it 100%... and all the best ..

regards

naufil
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by supriyag123

Hi,

Thanks for reply
Ok, for being a bit extra-cautious I can write statement in any statutory declaration.
Could anyone plz tell me detail about statutory declaration? Where I can get this format? any web link? Can I write it in any white blank paper with my signature? or need to contact with any lawyer?

Thanks
Rishad
Old Sep 15th 2009, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi,

Thanks for reply
Ok, for being a bit extra-cautious I can write statement in any statutory declaration.
Could anyone plz tell me detail about statutory declaration? Where I can get this format? any web link? Can I write it in any white blank paper with my signature? or need to contact with any lawyer?

Thanks
Rishad
Here is the blank stat dec format.

And refer to this link for how to fill it up.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ry+declaration
Attached Files
File Type: doc
StatutoryDeclaration200602.doc (38.5 KB, 87 views)
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys, you all are very helpful..