British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/victoria-state-sponsored-applications-596277/)

rohith122 Apr 17th 2009 2:16 am

Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

@ Jen1977ni , I have been following ur posts, and we both were in the same boat, I am 175 applicant non MODL and CSL. U have been saying that u will not go for sponsorships, so why the change of mind. anyhow best of luck.

One more thing going by the current timeline it would be at least 2 to 3 months to get SS. So by the time u get ur SS I think it would be July and our applications would start processing. Correct me if I am wrong.

Jen1977ni Apr 17th 2009 5:43 am

Originally Posted by rohith122 (Post 7486722)
@ Jen1977ni , I have been following ur posts, and we both were in the same boat, I am 175 applicant non MODL and CSL. U have been saying that u will not go for sponsorships, so why the change of mind. anyhow best of luck.

One more thing going by the current timeline it would be at least 2 to 3 months to get SS. So by the time u get ur SS I think it would be July and our applications would start processing. Correct me if I am wrong.

Came to the conclusion, why not try?! If you're not in...

maverickdale Apr 17th 2009 5:46 am

YES, you will have visa anytime soon mate. Goodluck! Are you heading to Melbourne as well with your family?

See you around mate.

Cheers,

Originally Posted by ausme unnyboy (Post 7486476)
Congratz Maverickdale! Hope you start enjoying the Melbourne life soon!
My 886 application shown all checklist document met on 7 Apr 2009, but no new until now.
Just wonder if all your document show met when yours was allocated to CO on April 6, 2009.
Thanks

Jen1977ni Apr 17th 2009 7:02 am

Originally Posted by rohith122 (Post 7486722)

PS I hope your optimism pays off...it'd be nice to think they will start looking @ us in July...though I'm not so sure....

Milano007 Apr 17th 2009 7:15 am

Hello Friends,

I have couple of questions regarding VIC SS. Firstly, If one has applied for Vic SS , can anyone withdraw his State Sponsorship once applied before approval?

AND, Does Vic Government seek confirmation or do agreement with the applicant once SS is approved or they straight away send the Form 1100 without permission of applicant to DIAC?

Guys pls advise me

Thanking you

steve_kelly_and_boys Apr 17th 2009 7:52 am

hi all

just to let you know we have received s s today applied on the 24th march after the change in csl ( i am a plumber )

good luck to everyone else who is waiting

:thumbsup:

vp_mel Apr 17th 2009 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Milano007 (Post 7487045)
Hello Friends,

I have couple of questions regarding VIC SS. Firstly, If one has applied for Vic SS , can anyone withdraw his State Sponsorship once applied before approval?

AND, Does Vic Government seek confirmation or do agreement with the applicant once SS is approved or they straight away send the Form 1100 without permission of applicant to DIAC?

Guys pls advise me

Thanking you

If VIC Gov agrees to sponsor, you will be asked to confirm acceptance of the sponsorship by email before they send Form 1100 to DIAC.

shafaqat309 Apr 17th 2009 8:53 am

Originally Posted by vp_mel (Post 7487147)
If VIC Gov agrees to sponsor, you will be asked to confirm acceptance of the sponsorship by email before they send Form 1100 to DIAC.

if someone applied for 175, it will be converted to 176, am i rite?

Milano007 Apr 17th 2009 9:11 am

Originally Posted by vp_mel (Post 7487147)

Thanx Vep_mel for the information i appreciate it. So i shud not be worried, if i change my mind in future so that i can withdraw it if it take longer.

Thanx again

Milano007 Apr 17th 2009 9:12 am

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 7487232)
if someone applied for 175, it will be converted to 176, am i rite?

Dear Shafaqt

I am also converting my subclass. Earlier i aplied for 1 75 not want to apply for 176. Its free of cost to change

rohith122 Apr 17th 2009 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni (Post 7487029)
PS I hope your optimism pays off...it'd be nice to think they will start looking @ us in July...though I'm not so sure....

Yaa I hope they take the case by July, if they do it will be worth waiting.....

shafaqat309 Apr 17th 2009 11:11 am

Originally Posted by Milano007 (Post 7487297)
Dear Shafaqt

I am also converting my subclass. Earlier i aplied for 1 75 not want to apply for 176. Its free of cost to change

but it has a long list of restrictions.

Milano007 Apr 17th 2009 11:39 am

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 7487561)
but it has a long list of restrictions.

Wat Kind of restrictions????? Its only says u have live and work in the state for 2 years thats it or participate in surveys.

johnknight001 Apr 17th 2009 11:47 am

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys (Post 7487099)
hi all

just to let you know we have received s s today applied on the 24th march after the change in csl ( i am a plumber )

congrats on ss, soon have your visa, i got mine about 25 days after gaining ss for vic, have you done your meds yet?
john

aman_sharma2k1 Apr 17th 2009 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys (Post 7487099)
hi all

Hey...its too fast....you applied on 24th March and got it..I sent my application on 3rd of March...along with documents ..after enquiring ..they confirmed the same on 18th March..after that I havnot listen anything from them..Are u in Aus..?

Please guide further..should I contact them and ask for the same?