Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Dec 1st 2010, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

fuel4mind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by shankar1023
May I know to which mail id you have sent?
I got the following response from them,

The assessment process requires you to complete a sponsorship declaration and return the signed document to the Skilled and Business Migration Program. This declaration confirms that all parties understand the conditions and limitations of Victorian Government sponsorship and you should ensure that you read and understand this document prior to signature and submission.

We do not require a hard copy of the document.

If we do not receive the declaration from you within two weeks, the application will be deemed invalid and your file closed.

We look forward to receiving the declaration.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2010-XXXXX in all of your communication to us.
I downloaded, signed and then scanned the doc before sending the same to [email protected].
Old Dec 1st 2010, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

srhjafry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fuel4mind

I downloaded, signed and then scanned the doc before sending the same to [email protected].

Same email received by me. I download, signed, scanned and then return to the same email address from which the email has arrived.

Regards,
Old Dec 1st 2010, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by srhjafry
I have an scanned copy with 5 Nov 2010 date. Will it be okay to resend that previous scanned copy or they need to have a fresh copy?

Regards
Either ways its ok...just make sure its signed with a date ...
Old Dec 1st 2010, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lloydk
Wow, you sure wasted money.
Letter explicitly mentions "We do not require a hard copy of the document."

AS for the loss of the documents - I really think that some computer clumsy office guy deleted the folder containing declarations of certain applications. Anyway, hope the resending of our documents does not indicate any difference in processing of us select few with the rest.
their earlier responses did not specify that a hard copy is not needed. I only knew this when they replied to my query.
they might have received several inquiries regarding the need for a hard copy so they included the part
"We do not require a hard copy of the document."
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

shankar1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats strange-- they didnt mention in the mail they sent me anywhere like "we dont require hard copy".. anyway.. I dont really worry about wasting money though unless its worth to send it
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

geeezzzz... today I got mail

Thank you for your email. We have added the completed declaration to the application. We do not require a hard copy. We will contact you if we require any further information.

they are playing around me.. shit.. i sent the courier for no use:angry_s mile:
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

miss-chievous is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ebanster
what i meant by softcopy is it is already signed and scanned. i already submitted this during the online application as it is one of the required documents. i don't know why they are asking again. if someone got a similar situation, please advise what has been done. i submitted nov. 6

i just did what they asked, printed the form, signed, scanned and re-sent it. it wouldn't hurt to do it again anyway,besides, they said that if they do not receive the declaration from you within two weeks, the application will be deemed invalid and your file closed.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Originally Posted by miss-chievous
i just did what they asked, printed the form, signed, scanned and re-sent it. it wouldn't hurt to do it again anyway,besides, they said that if they do not receive the declaration from you within two weeks, the application will be deemed invalid and your file closed.
Yes, let's close this chapter on the resubmitting of the declaration form. It's virtually 2.5 pages on the same set of updates.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shankar1023
geeezzzz... today I got mail

Thank you for your email. We have added the completed declaration to the application. We do not require a hard copy. We will contact you if we require any further information.

they are playing around me.. shit.. i sent the courier for no use:angry_s mile:
Well...is their any kind of acknowledgment from their side ? I have sent them the signed declaration yesterday ...but have not received any kind of email yet for acknowledgement.

Regards,
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

fuel4mind is an unknown quantity at this point

Well...is their any kind of acknowledgment from their side ? I have sent them the signed declaration yesterday ...but have not received any kind of email yet for acknowledgement.

Regards,
I got my acknowledgment and you will get one too. If not send them an email.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Regards,
Yea I got an ack..
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Regards,
same here. havent received any acknowledgement. i have asked them to confirm acknowledgement twice without any response.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ebanster
same here. havent received any acknowledgement. i have asked them to confirm acknowledgement twice without any response.
Well guys I got an acknowledgement too after resending my dec form. But you all should realize that Victoria's SMP department is bombarded with applications right now, hence, getting prompt reply from them or even a getting reply at all is not expected and should also not be a cause of worry or frustration. Look at my example, my email request for considring second assessment letter was being replied after 11 days, and dec form acknowledgment reply took less than 6 hours!

Dont consider any of such experience to be a factor of application processing. They must be loaded with at least 10,000 application and their system is already malfunctioning which would be another burden for them. Patience is a virtue here !
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

shooterspalace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gery R.
Not that I am an expert, but since no one else has replied, I will give my two cents.

1) I don't remember Victoria setting required amount per person (on the top of my head). Maybe you should review the application guide in their website. To be on the safe side, I would review other states' requirements. If a state requires 40 K for a family of 3 I would put at least 40 K for a family of 3. Even if you don't have the amount right now, you would have the time to save some more until your move. Good thing is that you are not required to show proof at the time of application.
2) I am not sure if they will prioritize processing if you choose "Regional Victoria" although it makes sense. Most people go for Melbourne. However, I am afraid that they might suggest 475 visa (temporary regional visa) if you choose "Regional Victoria". This visa is with faster processing, but it is a temporary 3 year visa, not permanent.
3) It is in your best interest to mention only the Melbourne relatives. You don't want to imply that you have connection with Sidney. They might decide that you don't have strong relationship with Melbourne and might go to Sidney instead.
Thanks Gery R for your reply.

Yesterday, I submitted my application for VIC SS. This is my second time. Lets see what it will be in the next.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oliman
Well guys I got an acknowledgement too after resending my dec form. But you all should realize that Victoria's SMP department is bombarded with applications right now, hence, getting prompt reply from them or even a getting reply at all is not expected and should also not be a cause of worry or frustration. Look at my example, my email request for considring second assessment letter was being replied after 11 days, and dec form acknowledgment reply took less than 6 hours!

Dont consider any of such experience to be a factor of application processing. They must be loaded with at least 10,000 application and their system is already malfunctioning which would be another burden for them. Patience is a virtue here !
I got this today from them...

So let's see.....!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.