Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by shankar1023
Yea I sent the declaration on the day itself when I got the mail.. but it will take 5 working days to reach the VIC office..

did they tell you explicitly that you should not be sending it by email, well I had sent mine by email when they requested it
Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

shankar1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Bob
)))))))) good one lloyd...yeah..think they had fire...You guys who signed the same are sure that you people signed the declaration document correctly(including clear scanned copy) with date etc....
Hi Bob, I didnt send the scanned copy of the declaration this time.. but I sent it through speed post, Do I have to sent them the scanned copy as well?? uff
Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

fuel4mind is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bob, I didnt send the scanned copy of the declaration this time.. but I sent it through speed post, Do I have to sent them the scanned copy as well?? uff
Hi Shankar, I believe they are looking only for soft hopy. When they mailed me, they specifically mentioned
HTML Code:
We do not require a hard copy.
I mailed them the soft copy and they acknowledged it today by email.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 6:01 am
Just Joined

qsar1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
I have applied for the SMP 176 on dated 6th Nov,2010 , before applying i got registration on dated 5th Nov, 2010, i received an email from DIIRD ([email protected]) to activate my account,on that very same day 5th Nov,2010 i activated account and started to apply online for SMP skilled immigration, on 6th of Nov ,2010 i submittted my online application and till few days i kept tracking my application status with the username and password which i chosed during resgistration process.

For last 2 weeks i was not tracking my application progress , two days before when i tried to login it says Invalid username or password entered, i tried to reset the password from victorian website where username is entered but after submitting username their it says an email has been sent to reset the password procedure which is not yet to received.

My bad i also dont remember and written somewhere my case id , please help me in this regard.Please help me what should i do?
You will have to mail [email protected] and explain them your situation in one or two lines. The same thing happened to me and they applogized for some technical problems. They will give you a new password after you prove your identity.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fuel4mind
Hi Shankar, I believe they are looking only for soft hopy. When they mailed me, they specifically mentioned
HTML Code:
Yea But no where they mentioned for me..here is the mail

Thank you for your application for Victorian Government nomination under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

We have recently made a change to the assessment process which requires you to complete an additional sponsorship declaration, and return the signed document to the Skilled and Business Migration Program. This declaration confirms that all parties understand the conditions and limitations of Victorian Government sponsorship and you should ensure that you read and understand this document prior to signature and submission.

If we do not receive the declaration from you within two weeks, the application will be deemed invalid and your file closed.

We look forward to receiving the declaration.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-xxxx-xxxxx in all of your communication to us.

Kind regards,
Skilled and Business Migration Program
Workforce Victoria
Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development
Level 20, 80 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000
www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au |
T: 03 9938 0556 | F: 03 9938 0561 | [email protected]

Anyway.. i sent the scanned copy as well today..
Old Dec 1st 2010, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

I got a mail today asking to sign the declaration form. I had a look at the form they sent me and it was no different from the form I had earlier sent. Anyhow i shall send them again. My case id is in 2300 series.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fuel4mind
HTML Code:
May I know to which mail id you have sent?
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Gery R. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oliman
I got a mail today asking to sign the declaration form. I had a look at the form they sent me and it was no different from the form I had earlier sent. Anyhow i shall send them again. My case id is in 2300 series.
I'm wondering why they keep on requesting Declaration form from many applicants. Most of you mentioned that the signed declaration was sent at the time of application.

I remember there was a specific field to attach the Declaration. Have you attached it to the same exact field or in any other field? Maybe that is the reason why.

Just trying to understand...
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Smile Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Bruv

You have download the softcopy...take a print....fill it and sign it with date...scan it....convert to pdf (not necessary though)....upload it....if already submitted then mail them with your case ID.....

Bob
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gery R.
I'm wondering why they keep on requesting Declaration form from many applicants. Most of you mentioned that the signed declaration was sent at the time of application.

I remember there was a specific field to attach the Declaration. Have you attached it to the same exact field or in any other field? Maybe that is the reason why.

Just trying to understand...
Point Gery...

It could be possible...wrong field or unclear scanned declaration...

Bob
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Yea I sent the declaration on the day itself when I got the mail.. but it will take 5 working days to reach the VIC office..
they actually replied to me that there is no need to send the hardcopy. i just re-send the softcopy (again, it was signed and scanned, of course)
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Big Bob
Point Gery...

It could be possible...wrong field or unclear scanned declaration...

Bob
probably a system glitch on their side... i remember clearly that it is one of the mandatory documents to be submitted. my scanned copy is very clear including my signature. i actually re-send the same copy i had in my computer. i havent received an acknowledgement though
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Wow, you sure wasted money.
Letter explicitly mentions "We do not require a hard copy of the document."

AS for the loss of the documents - I really think that some computer clumsy office guy deleted the folder containing declarations of certain applications. Anyway, hope the resending of our documents does not indicate any difference in processing of us select few with the rest.

Last edited by lloydk; Dec 1st 2010 at 9:25 am.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

srhjafry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lloydk
Wow, you sure wasted money.
Letter explicitly mentions "We do not require a hard copy of the document."

AS for the loss of the documents - I really think that some computer clumsy office guy deleted the folder containing declarations of certain applications. Anyway, hope the resending of our documents does not indicate any difference in processing of us select few with the rest.
I have an scanned copy with 5 Nov 2010 date. Will it be okay to resend that previous scanned copy or they need to have a fresh copy?

Regards
Old Dec 1st 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Originally Posted by srhjafry
I have an scanned copy with 5 Nov 2010 date. Will it be okay to resend that previous scanned copy or they need to have a fresh copy?

Regards
I provided a new date (i.e. the day on which I signed it for the second time). I don't think it matters, its just a declaration. A date should be considered valid if it is anytime before the grant of the application and the official issuing of the application, legally speaking. And no, I'm not a lawyer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.