Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Validity to lodge the visa application after medical and PCC.

Validity to lodge the visa application after medical and PCC.

Old Feb 6th 2024, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

RamaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Validity to lodge the visa application after medical and PCC.

Dear Members,

My name is <snip> from India.

Could you please help me with the below. In the year of 2019, I have got the invitation under 189 - Australia PR and completed Medicals and PCC as well. but I did not lodge my application so far due to covid. Is there any possibility now to lodge my application and take it forward from here.

Current Status showing as:
The Transaction Reference Number (TRN) used is not yet lodged. In order to submit a valid VEVO enquiry please use a TRN of your most recently finalised application.

Please advise.

Thank you

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 6th 2024 at 4:41 pm. Reason: Name removed - please don't put personal info on a public forum
Old Feb 6th 2024, 8:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validity to lodge the visa application after medical and PCC.

Originally Posted by RamaK
Dear Members,

My name is <snip> from India.

Could you please help me with the below. In the year of 2019, I have got the invitation under 189 - Australia PR and completed Medicals and PCC as well. but I did not lodge my application so far due to covid. Is there any possibility now to lodge my application and take it forward from here.

Current Status showing as:
The Transaction Reference Number (TRN) used is not yet lodged. In order to submit a valid VEVO enquiry please use a TRN of your most recently finalised application.

Please advise.

Thank you
I believe when the invitation is issued it has an expiry date, so you should first check whether the invite is still valid. Even if it is, then a pcc and medical from 2019 will not be, as they are only valid for 12 months. Anything else, such as skills assessment and IELTS may also be out-of-date now.
Old Feb 7th 2024, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Thank you for your response.

Application is not yet lodged which means, the visa amount did not pay or the application is expired in the immigration account?
could you please clarify on this.

Thank you
Old Feb 7th 2024, 10:41 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your response.

Application is not yet lodged which means, the visa amount did not pay or the application is expired in the immigration account?
could you please clarify on this.

Thank you
If you look at Step 3 on the following link, it says that you have 60 days from the date of your invitation to apply for the visa.
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...s-tested#HowTo

Old Feb 7th 2024, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the immediate response.

My agent said he paid the VISA amount but later he withdrawal the application.
So, wanted to confirm, though we pay the visa fee, will it show the status as not yet lodged or it would be something else.
I just wanted to make sure that he paid the visa amount or not.

Thank you.
Old Feb 7th 2024, 7:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the immediate response.

My agent said he paid the VISA amount but later he withdrawal the application.
So, wanted to confirm, though we pay the visa fee, will it show the status as not yet lodged or it would be something else.
I just wanted to make sure that he paid the visa amount or not.

Thank you.
If the application was withdrawn, then its not lodged, its withdrawn. It no longer exists.

If you have an agent, then they should be providing the answers as they know what they did.