Validation?

Old May 9th 2008, 2:03 pm
Lil
Just Joined

Lil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Validation?

I wonder if anyone knows if you can travel to Melbourne before getting a de facto visa approved? Would I have to travel back here to have it validated?

My boyfriend is out there and I miss him terribly. I put my application through on Wednesday and I know I should be patient but I’m just concerned it will take forever.

He’s found us a new place to live and new car as well and plans to move in on the weekend. It’s so annoying – not even fussed that I’m moving to Oz – just want to end this distance.
Old May 11th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Validation?

Hi Lil,

I feel your pain, im not sure about the whole travel thing while waiting for a de facto visa but im missing my fiancee terribly and am currently getting everything together to submit an application for a Prospective Marriage Visa, I just want to do it now as im finding it hard right now with the distance between me and my fiancee

I hope someone else can help?
Old May 11th 2008, 8:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If all your paperwork is in order you should have the visa within a week or so. Just hang on in there and be happy you're on a Spouse Visa and not a Skilled one that takes months
Old May 11th 2008, 8:51 am
Lil
Just Joined

Lil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the rough

Aww, thanks for that - even though I do not wish this one anyone, it's reassuring to know we're not the only couple going through this separation due to no fault of our own.