uploading documents for a 175 visa

Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Luke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant future
Default Re: uploading documents for a 175 visa

So you have to scan in the same photo twice???
Old Jan 26th 2009, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Luke Brown
So you have to scan in the same photo twice???
I suppose you could do.

I just stuck 2 passport photo's of myself and the OH onto one piece of plain white paper and scanned that. Did the same with the 2 kids.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

thanks for those remarks!!
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

I've just done the one photo. It's a file, they can open it twice if they really want to. I'm sure it only asks for a photo on the online checklist, two for the paper application.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
I've just done the one photo. It's a file, they can open it twice if they really want to. I'm sure it only asks for a photo on the online checklist, two for the paper application.
I'm absolutely positive that you need 2 passport size photo's for each applicant. We did when we applied for our 175.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Ok, so everyone got me worried - still within the 28 days upload time - found my checklist and it says passport photo no s on it. Singular, one photo. Phew!