Sponsor Sibling

Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Sponsor Sibling

Hi All,

Another question on my mind ...

Let say i'm granted a VISA under 176 family-sponsor recently.
Can I start to sponsor my sibling and their family under the same subclass ?
Is there any restriction, condition or waiting time before I can be a sponsor ?
Is there a limit to the no. of sibling I can sponsor ?

Appreciate your frank comments and feedback.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsor Sibling

You can sponsor straight away but DIAC can sometimes confirm with you that you are in a position to homour the sponsrship undertakings. e.g. if yo uare staying with your sponsor and the family you wish to sponsor are likely to rerquire help with housing, then there could be a problem. Without knowing all the circunstances, it is usually better for your sponsor to sponsor the other relative as they would be much better established in Australia than you.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896