turned down on skills assessment

Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

mightyatom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default turned down on skills assessment

Hi,
I have just applied for skills visa assessment but have been turned down. I have NVQ3 promoting idependence (edxcel) I have relevant experience, but want to know is there another way to get in?
I have a relative out there and so does my partner, don't know if that would help? Have seen adverts advertising jobs to get out there within 9mths, is this scam, would it cost alot, but would it help with a visa. Could we go out on a temp visa for couple of yrs? Any info would be great pleeeease!!!:curse:
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all
Default Re: turned down on skills assessment

seek advice from an agent,phone round,initial 5-10min chat is free

All the best and good luck