Payslips for TRA

Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Jessy69 is on a distinguished road
Default Payslips for TRA

My employer told me that electronic pay slips aren't required till next year, so I can use my current payslips as work evidence for TRA.

My current slips are printed forms bought from supply shop, then filled out by employer.

Will TRA accept this?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice
Default Re: Payslips for TRA

Originally Posted by Jessy69
My employer told me that electronic pay slips aren't required till next year, so I can use my current payslips as work evidence for TRA.

My current slips are printed forms bought from supply shop, then filled out by employer.

Will TRA accept this?

as long as they are certified...............then y not???

i sent everthin that i could dig up to the solicitors..........he certified the lot
the mofe info the better i suppose,but shouldnt a p60 end of year thingy cover a years worth of payslips?????? thats all i got asked for

Last edited by nigel and wendy; Jan 30th 2008 at 11:04 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Jessy69 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Payslips for TRA

k thanks