new bonds problem from agent

Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

bonds is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new bonds problem from agent

Hi guys,
Here is a new problem this immigration agent is not giving any information properly regarding our bonds, we paid him some money but he was saying your bonds hasn’t been accepted they came back. Now he is saying I am not sure whether the bonds accepted or not. See if the bonds are accepted they (he and his financer) will receive the bond receipt within 14days of deposit. He is saying that he posted the check and $100,000 check to treasure and hasn’t made any enquire about that much money he is asking us to believe this. But it’s been two months he hasn’t received any thing from treasure or immigration, so he is asking us to believe this. I think who ever deposited through this immigration agent for on shore 880 (student PR) visa please meet here so that we all can communicate in better way and fit with him to get our money or residency.
Thanking you,
Bonds.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 31st 2008 at 1:03 am. Reason: name of agent removed
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:02 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new bonds problem from agent

Originally Posted by bonds
Hi guys,
Here is a new problem this immigration agent is not giving any information properly regarding our bonds, we paid him some money but he was saying your bonds hasn’t been accepted they came back. Now he is saying I am not sure whether the bonds accepted or not. See if the bonds are accepted they (he and his financer) will receive the bond receipt within 14days of deposit. He is saying that he posted the check and $100,000 check to treasure and hasn’t made any enquire about that much money he is asking us to believe this. But it’s been two months he hasn’t received any thing from treasure or immigration, so he is asking us to believe this. I think who ever deposited through this immigration agent for on shore 880 (student PR) visa please meet here so that we all can communicate in better way and fit with him to get our money or residency.
Thanking you,
Bonds.
Hi B,

There are a few agents by this name on the MARA register and you may need to be careful about how you describe the situation publicly. More significantly if you have paid A$100k into anyone's trust account then you should be seeking a refund immediately. It seems highly unlikely that, whatever solutions are proposed for those affected by the statutory deposit scandal, there will be a scheme for the money to be deposited somewhere else.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 31st 2008 at 1:06 am. Reason: name of agent removed
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:51 am
Just Joined

hi
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You will notice that I have removed the name of the agent that you allege is involved with a scam. Please do not put this information on the forum - if you wish to discuss where to go with this problem, that's fine, but please do not post the details of the specific agent or the thread will be removed altogether. I suggest that approaching MARA would be a good idea.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You will notice that I have removed the name of the agent that you allege is involved with a scam. Please do not put this information on the forum - if you wish to discuss where to go with this problem, that's fine, but please do not post the details of the specific agent or the thread will be removed altogether. I suggest that approaching MARA would be a good idea.
thnking you,
bonds