is it true?

Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

dondownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is it true?

hi,

preparing to aply for my 175.

a migration agent who processes visas for my employer told me that if i use him it will be processed quicker Can anybody confirm wheather he is full of s#%t or not?

He already told me that it was a complicated process...but, it seems pretty straight forward to me...

cheers

don
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:30 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: is it true?

if you submit 2 exactly the same applications to DMIA, one prepared by an agent and one by yourself - they are processed at the same speed. DMIA do not pre-select agent submitted applications for faster/priority processing.

The agent can only "speed" it up if they use their skills to pre-empt problems and questions from DMIA before hand so the application goes through unchallenged. If you feel you can get all the information requested by DMIA do to this then you are unlikly to need the skills of an agent. For complicated applications agents are recommended to use for their know-how and experience in "expediting" the application.