TRA & VISA PROBLEMS

Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

natsind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA & VISA PROBLEMS

hi all

i today met a MARA & MIA regt. agent, who is an australian guy.

as per him, DIAC have decided that all the applications whose base is pathway D and specifically who assessed based on their experience and without having a qualification from any govt. institution/college, will be straightaway refused by the DIAC.

But my question if this is the case then what about TRA?, TRA is approving applications and giving occupation and on the other hand DIAC is refusing cases. Whats that, it is un-believable and horrific act.

I want to confirm that is that true and correct what that agent told us today?

thanks
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA & VISA PROBLEMS

Originally Posted by natsind
hi all

i today met a MARA & MIA regt. agent, who is an australian guy.

as per him, DIAC have decided that all the applications whose base is pathway D and specifically who assessed based on their experience and without having a qualification from any govt. institution/college, will be straightaway refused by the DIAC.

But my question if this is the case then what about TRA?, TRA is approving applications and giving occupation and on the other hand DIAC is refusing cases. Whats that, it is un-believable and horrific act.

I want to confirm that is that true and correct what that agent told us today?

thanks

Hiye,

The information you where given by the agent is true. You must have an apprenticeship for your skill. Pathway D has been removed. TRA assess your skill and require proof of an apprenticeship. Good luck!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

natsind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helena39
Hiye,

The information you where given by the agent is true. You must have an apprenticeship for your skill. Pathway D has been removed. TRA assess your skill and require proof of an apprenticeship. Good luck!
hello helena

thanks a lot dear for your details. however my question was actually for visa processing not for assessments. i have already got assessment as a ref & ac mechanic. but my assessment is came under path D as i didnt completed apprenticeship and my degree is from a private institution rather than a govt. institution. but i have a numerous work experience and i can say i am expert mechanic of anytype of industrial & household ref & acs.

now i have applied online for my SRS visa on nov 07, and came to know about mentioned above and hence i want to know that is true and correct that, the DIAC have decided that all the applications whose base is pathway D and specifically who assessed based on their experience and without having a qualification from any govt. institution/college, will be straightaway refused by the DIAC.

do you think that, if TRA approved assessment and given any occupation then can DIAC cancel TRA decision that the applicant is having required skills & experience? i know that if they found any problem in physical verification then it is ok, but without doing that is it possible DIAC can do this?

thanks
nitu
Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:30 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, because you applied before the changes, you have nothing to worry about! Your application was valid at time of submission so you will be fine.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Cool Re: TRA & VISA PROBLEMS

yep true..i dont think you have a problem here. consider u have completed 90%...you will get a problem if only u have police check problems or medical issues.

as per my knowledge u r through with this D thing.

Smileee