TRA skills assessment Payslip advice

Old Mar 11th 2017, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Carlyvic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA skills assessment Payslip advice

Hi everyone.

This is my first post, hope I've posted in the correct area!

So we are right at the start of our visa process (190 skilled) and hubby is about to send away for his skills assessment.
At his company they receive their wage slips electronically and if they need a hard copy they just print them off. Does anyone know if these print outs are ok to send with his application?
Thanks 🙂👍🏻
Carly
Old Mar 11th 2017, 8:13 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA skills assessment Payslip advice

Originally Posted by Carlyvic
Hi everyone.

This is my first post, hope I've posted in the correct area!

So we are right at the start of our visa process (190 skilled) and hubby is about to send away for his skills assessment.
At his company they receive their wage slips electronically and if they need a hard copy they just print them off. Does anyone know if these print outs are ok to send with his application?
Thanks 🙂👍🏻
Carly
I think that was what I did. What occupation is your husband being assessed on?
Old Mar 11th 2017, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Thanks for my first reply! � ����
He is being assessed as a telecommunications technician through TRA.
Old Mar 11th 2017, 9:28 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for my first reply! � ����
He is being assessed as a telecommunications technician through TRA.
Okay. I had a look at what evidence they require. From their guidelines on pay evidence required, if employment is completed outside Australia, they have this:
Sets of documents for each year of employment claimed from two of the categories below:
• official government tax records or documents that may include payment summaries, group certificates or notices of assessment
• three payslips citing names of the employer and employee
• superannuation documents citing the names of the applicant and employer
• bank statements with the employer’s name and clearly showing income has been deposited
Full document here - http://www.tradesrecognitionaustrali...Jan%202017.pdf
Old Mar 11th 2017, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Thanks. He has 3 wage slips from each year and also a p60 from each year but he's worried as they are print outs as he doesn't get hard copy wage slips only electronic ones which he accesses through his company website.
Old Mar 11th 2017, 9:55 am

Thanks. He has 3 wage slips from each year and also a p60 from each year but he's worried as they are print outs as he doesn't get hard copy wage slips only electronic ones which he accesses through his company website.
I'm would think they will be okay as electronic pay advice is very common, but if he is worried, he could always supply one of the other categories.
Old Mar 13th 2017, 10:00 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

Electronic should be ok, but submit p60s/IR documents as well to be on the safe side.
Old Mar 13th 2017, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Hi Richard, thanks for your reply. He has also send a p60 from each year but again they are sent to him electronically so it's just another print out. We will see what happens and hope for the best!
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Saching is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: TRA skills assessment Payslip advice

Originally Posted by Richard_Gregan
Electronic should be ok, but submit p60s/IR documents as well to be on the safe side.
Hi Richard,

I may posted in wrong thread, but desperately need your suggestion.

I am bit confuse regarding the employment statement from my current employer.
As I have been working in same employer from last 5 years, my total experience is also 5 years.

Just one thing to ask, My employer refuse to give me the reference letter for my roles and responsibility.
In this case one of my manager told me he will give me statutory declaration for my roles and responsibilities.

I have along various document to prove my employment like, Tax documents, form 16 , annual increment letters,
Bank statement, salary slips, superannuation document, just employer reference letter left.

Could you please tell me , along with these documents is statutory declaration is accepted for the TRA process.
I am not able to find any data regarding statutory declaration instead of employment reference letter on TRA web site and MSA frequently asked questions.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 9:05 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this should work. A stat dec backed up with good evidence should be accepted by immigration at the visa stage.

For TRA, they are now asking applicants to supply an employment template, which you can download from the TRA website - you can ask your manager to fill out and sign one of them. you would also include your pay evidence to back it up.

The stat dec is not strictly required for TRA, but as you'll want one for the visa stage you might as well get it done now and include it with the TRA application.

Regards,

Richard
Old Feb 14th 2018, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Saching is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: TRA skills assessment Payslip advice

Yes, this should work. A stat dec backed up with good evidence should be accepted by immigration at the visa stage.

For TRA, they are now asking applicants to supply an employment template, which you can download from the TRA website - you can ask your manager to fill out and sign one of them. you would also include your pay evidence to back it up.

The stat dec is not strictly required for TRA, but as you'll want one for the visa stage you might as well get it done now and include it with the TRA application.

Regards,

Richard
Thank you Richard for your valuable feedback !!!
Really appreciate your suggestions.

I have completed employer template and my manager signed on it.
Also, I have filled MSA application form along with it.

As I understood from your opinion, Stat Decl. is not mandatory for TRA, as they have employment template now with their own format.

So, even i don't get roles and responsibility letter from my employer, TRA will accept the employer template signed by my manager and also statutory declaration. I am i correct ?

-Thanks !!
Sachin
Old Feb 14th 2018, 9:49 am

Yes, because TRA have now replaced the requirement for an employment reference statement on letterheaded paper (or stat dec) with their 'employment templates' which are to be completed and signed by the employer.

While this now meets TRA's requirements, the templates won't necessarily be recognised by immigration at the visa stage, which is why I always recommend clients to continue to obtain signed employment references/stat decs as before. These will be submitted at the visa stage, but there is no harm in submitting them to TRA alongside the signed templates, as long as all the information matches up, and will serve as additional evidence.

Regards,

Richard
Old Jun 15th 2018, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

NaD_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, because TRA have now replaced the requirement for an employment reference statement on letterheaded paper (or stat dec) with their 'employment templates' which are to be completed and signed by the employer.

While this now meets TRA's requirements, the templates won't necessarily be recognised by immigration at the visa stage, which is why I always recommend clients to continue to obtain signed employment references/stat decs as before. These will be submitted at the visa stage, but there is no harm in submitting them to TRA alongside the signed templates, as long as all the information matches up, and will serve as additional evidence.

Regards,

Richard
Dear Richard,
Thank you for providing help to us.

I need your help in clearing of my doubts regarding applying to TRA or not, I have a Bsc in mechanical engineering and I'm working as maintenance and service engineer with total experience of 3 years 2 month, do you think it's possible to get positive outcome as a fitter from TRA while holding a Bsc degree and all my duties highly fit this code?

One more thing, they require a 3 payslips for each year of employment and the company only issue payslips electronically on a plain A4 paper without stamp or signature, will this work or it needs to be on company's letterhead, stamped and/or signed?

Thanks,