TRA at last

Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Chappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to all
Default TRA at last

Finally got my TRA, metal machinist first class.
Now for the STNI to SA.
Feel pleased and scared at the same time.
OZ by this time next year I hope!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA at last

Originally Posted by Chappers
Now for the STNI to SA.
Congrats on passing the TRA

Wendy
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:15 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Now for the STNI to SA.

Congrats

Alan too was classed as Metal machinst 1st class!

Get that application sorted and on its way
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Now for the STNI to SA.
Congratulations and well done on passing!!!
Lynne and Mick
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:35 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Now for the STNI to SA.
Congrats on your TRA.
and good luck with your next step.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Congrats on your TRA.
and good luck with your next step.

Fantastic news....great feeling in it, get that application in now,and enjoy the waiting game.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:49 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and well done!!! Now on with the main application.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:25 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on your TRA!!!
Good luck with main application!

cheers,
Marina
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:30 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Now for the STNI to SA.
Congrats mate !!

Nick
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Congratulations and well done!!