Tra

Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:33 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Tra

Just got an e-mail from my agent, Glenn Newton at Go Matilda. He has been reviewing my skills prior to submitting them to TRA and he has said that he is confident of a positive assessment.

Yippie!!!!!!!!

Just got the hassle of getting it all documented which i guess will take me around four weeks to do.

Rob
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:36 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Just got an e-mail from my agent, Glenn Newton at Go Matilda. He has been reviewing my skills prior to submitting them to TRA and he has said that he is confident of a positive assessment.

Yippie!!!!!!!!

Just got the hassle of getting it all documented which i guess will take me around four weeks to do.

Rob
Hi Rob

That's great news, now get cracking with the documentation!!

Walla
Old Aug 11th 2004, 9:17 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tra

Hi Walla,

There are a few things that i need to finalise with Glenn but it all seems to be coming together now.

I hope to pull all the documentation together by the end of September and submitt to TRA by mid november

Rob

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi Rob

That's great news, now get cracking with the documentation!!

Walla
Old Aug 11th 2004, 12:19 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Tra

Excellent news!
We finally sent ours off to TRA about 3 weeks ago - it took us about 6 wks to get all the docos together. Its such a feeling of relief when it goes!