tra

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

jrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura about
Default tra

What do i need to get together for the skills assesment im not very good a filling out forms i have no trade certs just 14 years as a print finisher what do i need off ex employers and current one also what do i tell my current employer if i dont want them to know. pls help
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:25 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: tra

Originally posted by jrsuk73
What do i need to get together for the skills assesment im not very good a filling out forms i have no trade certs just 14 years as a print finisher what do i need off ex employers and current one also what do i tell my current employer if i dont want them to know. pls help
You need to get as much information as possible. From your employers ensure they explain what you do exactly, what tools you use, and if you can get this from ex employers as well that would be brilliant.

If you get stuck call the TRA as they are willing to advise people but on their webpage gives a run down of wwhat they are looking for.

No idea what to tell your current employer if you want to keep it quiet as unless you type up the reference and just get them to sign it they do need to go into quite a lot of detail so it could prove awkard as to how you explain that one!

Good luck and take you time getting things together so they are spot on, otherwise consider using an agent to help you, some agents will just charge a small fee to help you with the TRA side of things (say like £100 odd)

Sasha
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:29 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by snappy
You need to get as much information as possible. From your employers ensure they explain what you do exactly, what tools you use, and if you can get this from ex employers as well that would be brilliant.

If you get stuck call the TRA as they are willing to advise people but on their webpage gives a run down of wwhat they are looking for.

No idea what to tell your current employer if you want to keep it quiet as unless you type up the reference and just get them to sign it they do need to go into quite a lot of detail so it could prove awkard as to how you explain that one!

Good luck and take you time getting things together so they are spot on, otherwise consider using an agent to help you, some agents will just charge a small fee to help you with the TRA side of things (say like £100 odd)

Sasha
Hi

Just read your reply what is the web address for the TRA?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:37 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Originally posted by possoms
Hi

www.workplace.gov.au - you will find the link on the page.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:37 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by possoms
Hi

http://www.workplace.gov.au/Workplac...53D529,00.html

Here you go

Sasha