Time Line for a Visa Grant

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

billaustin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time Line for a Visa Grant

Hi All,

Can anybody share the time between submitting all your documents (medical and police) not front loaded and the actual visa grant ?

I am applying for 136 Independent Visa and I have submitted all my documents 4 weeks back and I live in US.

Thank you

Bill Austin
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time Line for a Visa Grant

Originally Posted by billaustin
Hi All,

Can anybody share the time between submitting all your documents (medical and police) not front loaded and the actual visa grant ?

I am applying for 136 Independent Visa and I have submitted all my documents 4 weeks back and I live in US.

Thank you

Bill Austin
go to www.austimeline.com and use a search to find all the 136'ers.

Galba