Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:02 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Can you confirm the above to be correct please. What country am I in?
Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not sure.....perhaps you could send DIAC a PLE and ask them to confirm what you wrote on your form?
Now now ladies, you both told me off for my cynical comments,

but I will forgive you if you could let me know how many CO's will be issued in the next month ,to previous visa holders granted on a Tuesday, before the holidays interfered with the recent announcement of the changes that affected the issue of PLE's from the Brisbane processing centre in Adelaide?

I thanking you in advancement
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Originally Posted by ajt
As you may be aware, in a media release dated 12 May 2009, the Minister for Immigration and
You may be surprised, but almost everybody here have known this information right since 12 May 2009
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:05 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
You may be surprised, but almost everybody here have known this information right since 12 May 2009
What!, that really happened, what did they say?
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
Now now ladies, you both told me off for my cynical comments,

but I will forgive you if you could let me know how many CO's will be issued in the next month ,to previous visa holders granted on a Tuesday, before the holidays interfered with the recent announcement of the changes that affected the issue of PLE's from the Brisbane processing centre in Adelaide?

I thanking you in advancement
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:08 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
Cheers
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:12 pm
Use time wisely

ok, I forgive, but i did hear that the actual number........
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ok, I forgive, but i did hear that the actual number........
Well it could be 43 if you are from Outer ZIngolia and have 3 pink poodles....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:21 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angelica666
Hey Guys

Am I right in thinking I'm at the bottom of the pile for processing time lines, going on a 176 family sponsor visa, my Hubbys occupation is on the SOL not the MODL list.
Someone please tell me I'm WRONG and I'm at the top of the list lol!!!!
Angelia x
Sorry but I'm afraid you are right, and you're in fact @ the bottom of the pile, alongside the likes of me (175 non CSL/MODL/SS)....nightmare I know, but thats our reality Angelica!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:22 pm
Use time wisely

Well it could be 43 if you are from Outer ZIngolia and have 3 pink poodles....
there were a couple of those on here the other week, not sure if they had poodles though.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:23 pm
Use time wisely

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Sorry but I'm afraid you are right, and you're in fact @ the bottom of the pile, alongside the likes of me (175 non CSL/MODL/SS)....nightmare I know, but thats our reality Angelica!
your so near the bottom, that you can smell the ...... NOOO!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 2:53 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

your so near the bottom, that you can smell the ...... NOOO!
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol
Old Jun 26th 2009, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Angelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really nice

OH What a shame, hopefully things will change and We will become Priority (pigs might fly!!!)
Angelica x
Old Jun 26th 2009, 3:59 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Angelica666
OH What a shame, hopefully things will change and We will become Priority (pigs might fly!!!)
Angelica x
Stranger things have happened! Chin up xo
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

australia_im is on a distinguished road
Default 3 more days for new quotas....

Folks,

We are almost there. There have been many threads discussing new quotas beginning Jul 1, 2009. It is now only 3 days away. Let us all hope that those of us who have been waiting in the queue for several months now are granted visas.

Best wishes to all the forum members for quick visa grants.

Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:11 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 more days for new quotas....

Originally Posted by australia_im
Folks,

We are almost there. There have been many threads discussing new quotas beginning Jul 1, 2009. It is now only 3 days away. Let us all hope that those of us who have been waiting in the queue for several months now are granted visas.

Best wishes to all the forum members for quick visa grants.

Lets see who will be the lucky first applicant of BE who will get 175 visa in new fiscal year. It could be me as well as i have everything = Met since 2nd June. Best of luck to everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.