Thinking about emigrating

Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

carrieann8675 is a jewel in the roughcarrieann8675 is a jewel in the roughcarrieann8675 is a jewel in the roughcarrieann8675 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thinking about emigrating

Hi

Went to the exhibition and found it really useful there are stands with people giving advice on pension transfers, types of visas, banking information, removal companies it was great. I took my little girls who are 5 and 3 and was worried about them getting bored but they had a great time. There was face painting, a clown making balloons and they got loads of freebies like balls, frisbies, teddies etc so all in all it was a great day out I'm so glad I went. We are going to post away the skills assessment next week after we get the magistrates court to certify the birth certificates. Agent has informed us we have got 110 points but can make it up to 120 by my husband doing an english language test. By reaching 120 I think 120 and over get automatically selected where as below 120 applicants are randomly selected which we didnt want...........Hope this helps