Thank you all and....we got it!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 22nd 2006, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Strapping Lass is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Thank you all and....we got it!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say a great big thanks to every person who has and is posting on this forum - all the information on here was completely and utterly worth is weight in gold for my girlfriend and I as we compiled our application for partner migration.

As a result I got my temporary permanent visa this Wednesday - which considering we only posted it a week before is some going.
We had an email confirming they had received our application on the 12th I got a very unexpected phone call in the middle of an important training day at work Monday morning and realised (hands shaking) that it was my interview (I promptly went completely to pieces) but the man I spoke to, Doug, was very nice and so I muddled through and then afterwards had to try and get my head together for the rest of the days training!!

Then Wednesday I got my email confirming my visa had been granted!!
So now I am just waiting to get my passport back (posted it Thursday) which according to Royal Mail trace should be back Mon/Tue!

So now it’s all finding shipping companies, job agencies and cheap flights!!!

I think I am still a bit shell shocked!

So thank you all again each and every person on here (especially those of you who replied to my thread a while back) you are all my hero’s!

Sarah
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

KatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you all and....we got it!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best for your new life.

Katie
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:21 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Julie. x
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:23 am
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Strapping Lass
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say a great big thanks to every person who has and is posting on this forum - all the information on here was completely and utterly worth is weight in gold for my girlfriend and I as we compiled our application for partner migration.

As a result I got my temporary permanent visa this Wednesday - which considering we only posted it a week before is some going.
We had an email confirming they had received our application on the 12th I got a very unexpected phone call in the middle of an important training day at work Monday morning and realised (hands shaking) that it was my interview (I promptly went completely to pieces) but the man I spoke to, Doug, was very nice and so I muddled through and then afterwards had to try and get my head together for the rest of the days training!!

So now I am just waiting to get my passport back (posted it Thursday) which according to Royal Mail trace should be back Mon/Tue!

So thank you all again each and every person on here (especially those of you who replied to my thread a while back) you are all my hero’s!

Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE

Best of luck to you in your new life
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:29 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

That is wonderful news!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 5:02 pm
Ricky

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

What visa was it and how long?

Enjoy the celebrations.

Ricky

---------------------------------------------------

Strapping Lass wrote:
    > Hi Everyone
    > I just wanted to say a great big thanks to every person who has and is
    > posting on this forum - all the information on here was completely and
    > utterly worth is weight in gold for my girlfriend and I as we compiled
    > our application for partner migration.
    > As a result I got my temporary permanent visa this Wednesday - which
    > considering we only posted it a week before is some going.
    > We had an email confirming they had received our application on the 12th
    > I got a very unexpected phone call in the middle of an important
    > training day at work Monday morning and realised (hands shaking) that it
    > was my interview (I promptly went completely to pieces) but the man I
    > spoke to, Doug, was very nice and so I muddled through and then
    > afterwards had to try and get my head together for the rest of the days
    > training!!
    > Then Wednesday I got my email confirming my visa had been granted!!
    > So now I am just waiting to get my passport back (posted it Thursday)
    > which according to Royal Mail trace should be back Mon/Tue!
    > So now it's all finding shipping companies, job agencies and cheap
    > flights!!!
    > I think I am still a bit shell shocked!
    > So thank you all again each and every person on here (especially those
    > of you who replied to my thread a while back) you are all my hero's!
    >
    > Sarah :)
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Well done, many congratulations to you!

Best wishes,

Sara
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:11 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loz x
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Congratulations.

Take time to let it sink in and calm down. Make a list of what to do's and work your way through it!

I am talking alot of rubbish I should take some of my own advice, our house just sold, entry date 31st August, shippers to arrange aswell as flights. Did I say calm down why don't we all go get absolutely p***ed!!!

Good luck with everything, I'm sure it will all work out.

Enjoy your new life!

Sandra
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!
Celebrate first - then start the rest of the planning!
Getting the visa was the easy bit
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 3:57 am
Just Joined

greenwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh that was quick, congrats and good luck from hereon. G

Hi Everyone

Sarah
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 7:00 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thank you all and....we got it!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone

Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 8:45 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future

Great news!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All the best in Aussieland

CHEERS.