Suspending a visa???

Old May 15th 2008, 1:22 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suspending a visa???

Were in a pretty dire situation and were wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to suspend a minors validated visa...i dont want it cancelled, just temporarily suspended so we can get the daughter back to the UK...she is creating hell for us. Im not trying to take the easy way out either - its very difficult circumstances.
Daughter is 15, 16 in Sept, she is vile, no respect for us, school, laws etc...
god knows why i begged her to come.
Social services in the UK have a placement for her - it was prearranged just incase this situation arose.

She is refusing to go back to the Uk as she is loving it here - she is living her dream - doing exactly as she pleases.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:47 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suspending a visa???

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Were in a pretty dire situation and were wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to suspend a minors validated visa...i dont want it cancelled, just temporarily suspended so we can get the daughter back to the UK...she is creating hell for us. Im not trying to take the easy way out either - its very difficult circumstances.
Social services in the UK have a placement for her - it was prearranged just incase this situation arose.

She is refusing to go back to the Uk as she is loving it here - she is living her dream - doing exactly as she pleases.
Hi Kat,

You ought to be talking to an agent familiar with your situation and not ever putting this on a public forum, particularly if your daughter grows up one day.

However fwiw I don't see any visa options - PR is PR and can only be cancelled for particular reasons under the Migration Act, principally s.109 and 116. Being "vile" isn't an acceptable reason. But if 15 I think that DOCS could usefully be involved. Even Corey is 16: www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EDtxEumFI .

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old May 15th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by katsmajic

Can't help mate - but if you want to meet up for a coffee or something stronger - let me know
Nick
x
Old May 15th 2008, 1:58 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

I only posted because ive run out of steam with her, i know i shouldnt have posted on here, or the other thread - but ive been so torn and wanted some objective input...
Ive been onto Docs, and parentline, and social services...
thank you for clearing up the visa question though, appreciate it.
Kat x
Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Kat,

You ought to be talking to an agent familiar with your situation and not ever putting this on a public forum, particularly if your daughter grows up one day.

However fwiw I don't see any visa options - PR is PR and can only be cancelled for particular reasons under the Migration Act, principally s.109 and 116. Being "vile" isn't an acceptable reason. But if 15 I think that DOCS could usefully be involved. Even Corey is 16: www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EDtxEumFI .

Cheers,

George Lombard