Submitted Online Application - What now?

Old May 14th 2008, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Milley will become famous soon enough
Default Submitted Online Application - What now?

I've submitted our online application, and we've attached all the required docs.

What will be the next step? Will we receive an acknowledgement, and if so, how long does it take?

Another quick question, when I log in to check the status, it says that our medicals and police clearance docs are outstanding - which is correct. But how does the system know that we've uploaded all the required docs (birth cert etc) since you just upload them randomly?
Old May 14th 2008, 6:39 am
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Submitted Online Application - What now?

Originally Posted by Milley
I've submitted our online application, and we've attached all the required docs.

What will be the next step? Will we receive an acknowledgement, and if so, how long does it take?

Another quick question, when I log in to check the status, it says that our medicals and police clearance docs are outstanding - which is correct. But how does the system know that we've uploaded all the required docs (birth cert etc) since you just upload them randomly?
Exept for medicals, all other docs will be listed as required untill you are allocated a CO.
Welcome to the waiting club!!!
Old May 14th 2008, 7:24 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Submitted Online Application - What now?

Originally Posted by Milley

I received an automated email stating personal details up top and that "This email confirms receipt on the above date by the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) of your application blah visa blah" I guess this was the actual Ack and it came in about a week from lodging. But that was Sept07, it may take a bit longer now.

The system does not know anything when the CO is assigned, you will see statuses change.

Good luck

NJ