Subject to fraud

Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:41 am
Just Joined

wannaleave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subject to fraud

I sent an email to the adelaide skilled processing centre and received their shocking reply. My application had never reached them.

I have been waiting for over a year and a half just to find out that the agent I had hired was fraud and not registered with MARA. I feel very upset about the time consumed, efforts, gathering of documentation and money I put on this all .

I have taken IELTS two times, both times scored 7.5 and my ACS quals results came positive, as I received a scanned copy of it. I am still shocked that all of the documents I had gathered never reached Australia.

Please advice what I should do at this point?. Is it ok to email adelaide processing center and inform them about my case.

I really appreciate any assistance, tips or hints on what to do.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:00 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subject to fraud

Sorry to hear your predicament. I can't think of much, but if your so-called agent is in Australia, then they are subject to prosecution - you can write a formal complaint to MARA. I would sue their pants off if I were you. To get this thing restarted you would first have to get re-confirmed by the ACS, judging by year in waiting their assessment must have expired by now.
NJ
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:24 am
Just Joined

wannaleave is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks NewJersey for your reply.

Unfortunately, the agent is not in Australia so I can't sue him.

I really appreciate further guidence from other senior members.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannaleave
Thanks NewJersey for your reply.

Unfortunately, the agent is not in Australia so I can't sue him.

I really appreciate further guidence from other senior members.
You could always report them to the authorities in the country in which they are based. If it is a Middle Eastern country, tough luck, unless you know someone who is 'connected' and can get something done for you.