Subclass 309 and 100

Old Mar 20th 2014, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Subclass 309 and 100

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If she applies for a visit visa she should tell her CO assuming she has already applied for a spouse visa
Do you think applying for a visit visa will have an effect while considering a genuine relationship! Or it's got nothing to do with spouse visa.

I just read on the other thread which was for spouse visa refusal so I'm not quite sure what CO expects us to provide to support the application. Yes, document checklist and everything is available online but I'm still asking if there's anything that has come across this forum which might be helpful to our case.

Thanks again for replying
Old Mar 20th 2014, 2:32 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subclass 309 and 100

Originally Posted by dance123
Do you think applying for a visit visa will have an effect while considering a genuine relationship! Or it's got nothing to do with spouse visa.

I just read on the other thread which was for spouse visa refusal so I'm not quite sure what CO expects us to provide to support the application. Yes, document checklist and everything is available online but I'm still asking if there's anything that has come across this forum which might be helpful to our case.

If you are concerned about refusal, best approach, etc., perhaps you would be better to seek the help of a MARA agent
Old Mar 20th 2014, 3:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If you are trying to prove that you are in a genuine relationship while living apart you will be expected to show evidence of how you keep in touch - letters, cards, phone bills etc. And of course visiting you would be good, it means you want to spend time together! She needs to tell her CO if she is applying for a visitors visa though.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you are trying to prove that you are in a genuine relationship while living apart you will be expected to show evidence of how you keep in touch - letters, cards, phone bills etc. And of course visiting you would be good, it means you want to spend time together! She needs to tell her CO if she is applying for a visitors visa though.
Thanks for your reply Pollyana.

How can we let the CO know that she's coming on a visitors visa when we do not have a CO for subclass 309?

As said earlier, all we do is chat on Skype or do FaceTime, no phone calls ever. Just wondering, those who don't apply for visitors visa, do they have problem getting spouse visa?

All I can provide is Skype, iMessage and FaceTime voice call logs/chats. D you think that suffice?

Last edited by dance123; Mar 20th 2014 at 4:06 am.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 6:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply Pollyana.

How can we let the CO know that she's coming on a visitors visa when we do not have a CO for subclass 309?

As said earlier, all we do is chat on Skype or do FaceTime, no phone calls ever. Just wondering, those who don't apply for visitors visa, do they have problem getting spouse visa?

All I can provide is Skype, iMessage and FaceTime voice call logs/chats. D you think that suffice?
If she has applied for the Spouse Visa, she eithe r sends advice to the CO who sent her acknowledgment of the application, or she just sends the info to the office through which she is applying. She has presumably got a receipt with some kind of reference on it? Just quote that when contacting the office

uou can use the logs to show time spent online talking.Do you use facebook? Include print out of posts to each other if you do. Anything that shows contact.
Not having a visitor visa will not stop her getting the Spouse bisa, but it does show that you visit each other and have spent time together, so it is just another tick in the evidence box